From: Sharon on
No I didn't restart my computer. Will do now. BRB

From: Sharon on
Well I restarted my computer and I double clicked on the file i want opened
and it didn't work.

From: Sharon on
What is my hard disk? Sorry I have forgotten alot of things about computers,
It has been a long day and I am getting annoyed. please garfield-n-odie if
you can help me go through the steps it would be much appreciated.

From: Sharon on
Hello everyone,
I have tried everything that garfield-n-oldie had told
me to do, I have modify the windows registry...didn't work, I installed the
free word 2003 viewer...didn't work all I have now is funny pictures/signs in
place of the writing. Can someone please help me decode this problem and
allow me to open my wordpad document.

Thank you...Have a good night.
Regards Sharon

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Is there some reason you're not opening this in WordPad?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Sharon" <shazandi(a)hotmail.com.> wrote in message
> Hello everyone,
> I have tried everything that garfield-n-oldie had
told
> me to do, I have modify the windows registry...didn't work, I installed
the
> free word 2003 viewer...didn't work all I have now is funny pictures/signs
in
> place of the writing. Can someone please help me decode this problem and
> allow me to open my wordpad document.
>
> Thank you...Have a good night.
> Regards Sharon
>
> "Sharon" wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone,
> > I hope everyone is having a great day. My question is
that
> > I am trying to open a file in my secondary hard drive which is a word
pad
> > document, but everytime I click on to it to open it, it comes up with
"Can
> > not load word for windows 6.0 files". I have now got Windows XP and I
have
> > put a secondary hard drive (D:) with my Main hard drive (C:) but I can't
seem
> > to open it, this is very inperative that I can open it. Please help me,
much
> > appreciated.
> >
> > Regards

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last