From: Sharon on
Hi Suzanne,
I tried to open it in Word pad but it won't open. When I put my
secondary hard drive in with the main hard hard drive which is now Windows XP
as I had an old computer with the basics back then it doesn't seem to work.
Regards Sharon

From: Sharon on
I have tried to open it in word pad but I can't seem to find it in my system.
I know it was in my secondary hard drive then I got it put in with my Main
drive. I t is still in my system but I can't find it in my word pad. HELP ME
PLEASE.

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Wordpad is part of Windows. Have you looked on the Programs menu under
Accessories?

From: Sharon on
Thank You for getting back to me. Yes word pad is under acessories but when I
open up word pad then the file that I want opened, it isn't there. I can't
seem to find the file that I want. It is now under 2003 word viewer but it
is jumbled up with all different signs and codes. I don't know how to decode
the writing.
Regards Sharon

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
It sounds as if it may have been saved in a different format or corrupted.

--

> Thank You for getting back to me. Yes word pad is under acessories but
when I
> open up word pad then the file that I want opened, it isn't there. I can't
> seem to find the file that I want. It is now under 2003 word viewer but
it
> is jumbled up with all different signs and codes. I don't know how to
decode
> the writing.
> Regards Sharon
> \ "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
>
> > Wordpad is part of Windows. Have you looked on the Programs menu under
> > Accessories?
> >
> > --
> > Suzanne S. Barnhill
> > Microsoft MVP (Word)
> > Words into Type
> > Fairhope, Alabama USA
> > Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
> > Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
newsgroup so
> > all may benefit.
> >
> > "Sharon" <shazandi(a)hotmail.com.> wrote in message
> > > I have tried to open it in word pad but I can't seem to find it in my
> > system.
> > > I know it was in my secondary hard drive then I got it put in with my
Main
> > > drive. I t is still in my system but I can't find it in my word pad.
HELP
> > ME
> > > PLEASE.

> > my