From: Sharon on
Hi Suzanne,
Is there anyway of changing the format back or undoing the
corruption if it is....if so how would I know and can I change it back or
have I lost it completely. If I have lost it competely then I have to delete
it out of my system I thought I could fix the problem as it is something I
wrote up for my daughter and now I NEED it for the new baby.

Regards Sharon

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Have you tried using the Recover Text from Any File setting in Word's File
Open dialog? If that doesn't help, then you won't be able to access this
file.

From: Sharon on
Can you please tell me step by step how I can do this because I am unsure
what to do. Thank you.

Reageards Sharon

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
File | Open: for "Files of type" choose Recover Text from Any File.

From: Sharon on
Sorry Suzanne, I don't understand much about computers or where I go to
"Files of Type", there was no mention of Recover Text written anywhere.

Regards Sharon

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: CONOPS template