From: Daave on
"Starting all over again" is a good way of putting it.

Granted, 7 out of the box is more secure than XP out of the box, even if
XP is at the SP3 level (consider Conficker). Keeping XP (or any OS)
patched is the most crucial thing one can do.

But I would imagine 7 is more like Vista when it comes to alerting the
user that something (potentially dangerous) is about to happen and
requiring user action to allow it. Many people use XP in Admin mode
without those sorts of prompts.

From: Unknown on
Perhaps you do not have Microsoft Security Essentials installed?

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Need MS Activation Phone Number
Next: defragmentation