From: Xray on
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote in news:hodugq
$1me$1(a)news.eternal-september.org:

> Xray wrote:
>
>> Update - Had to wipe the drive clean and reinsall OS.
>
> Did you pick one that isn't susceptible to such problems?

I took a shiny disc, it said something like "Windows XP Professional" on it,
not sure.

Its not XP's fault that I like to take risks.
Lots of people write lots of malicious code for windows for 1 reason -
Because most people use it.
There must be a reason why most people use it, no ?
From: Leonard Agoado on

"Xray" <pl(a)yer.com> wrote> Ebays a good option, and in fact about the
only one for alot of these older
> games - Besides downloading an image on the usenet.
> Only down side is you have to wait a while for it, obviously.
>
> Highly unlikely any game publisher would feel obliged to send another
> copy,
> and in fact probably do not even stock them.

Sorry I'm late to the party, but is this what you were looking for?

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=68393

Regards,

Len Agoado
agoado(a)msn.com

From: Xray on
"Leonard Agoado" <agoado(a)msn.com> wrote in

> "Xray" <pl(a)yer.com> wrote> Ebays a good option, and in fact about the
> only one for alot of these older
>> games - Besides downloading an image on the usenet.
>> Only down side is you have to wait a while for it, obviously.
>>
>> Highly unlikely any game publisher would feel obliged to send another
>> copy,
>> and in fact probably do not even stock them.
>

> Sorry I'm late to the party, but is this what you were looking for?
>
> http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=68393
>
> Regards,
>
> Len Agoado
> agoado(a)msn.com

Yup, I've already had a new copy for a few days, $8 shipped for a sealed DVD
from ebay.