From: Daave on
YW. Keep us posted.

From: William B. Lurie on
I spent 1/2 hour online with Norton Chat Support.
They took control of my desktop and opened
Norton Anti-Virus, and, sure enough, it was set
again to do "Idle Time Scan". I had them reset
everything as I prefer it...NO automatic scans
ever. I don't know how they got reset.....but I
really appreciate the level of support I get from
them.

From: Daave on
Hopefully, it will stay that way. :-)

If it reverts once more, do you now know how to disable it?

From: William B. Lurie on
I think so, Daave......but if not, I can count
on their techies to do it again, and next time I'll
ask them to do it slowly so I can copy it
step-by-step. And I'll make another back-up clone
tomorrow.

From: Daave on
Good to know you have a good backup strategy.