From: Twibil on
On May 22, 9:44 pm, Winniethep...(a)100acrewoods.org (GMAN) wrote:

> Maybe if your country wasnt so backass 3rd world, where all they know to do is
> to FU^k 24 hours per day and pop out babies, maybe they wouldnt need so many
> orphanages.

Uh, my country is the United States, where -among other things- we
know how to use both commas *and* condoms.

> Also, how many young children do you know are able to eat steak?

(Note for the homebound: Even in "backass 3rd world" countries they've
heard of hamburger. Not to mention fire.)

BTW: Winnie The Pooh was a carnivore; which explains why we haven't
heard much from Christopher Robin lately.
From: AlanG on
On Sat, 22 May 2010 17:17:14 -0700 (PDT), Twibil
<nowayjose6(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 22, 4:19�pm, Robert Coe <b...(a)1776.COM> wrote:
>>

>> Bah. The only horrific aspect to any of this is that bullfighting is allowed
>> in any allegedly civilized country. I feel, I guess, some sympathy for the
>> matador's family, but the matador himself got no more than he richly deserved.
>
>Gee, I hate to imagine what you think the slaughter-house employee -
>who kills several hundred animals every day- "richly deserves".
>
>(Notes for PETA members and other easily-outraged souls: 1.) The bulls
>killed in bullfights are butchered and the meat is generally given to
>charitable organizations such as orphanages; places that would seldom
>see any meat at all otherwise. 2.) Let's say you're a bull, shall we?
>Would you like a chance to take one of those funny-looking guys in the
>tight suits along with you when you go, or would you prefer to be hit
>between the eyes with a sledge hammer or electrocuted without warning?)

I've seen a bullfight. The bulls are tortured and bled until they are
weakened so the guy with the cape and the swords doesn't risk all that
much. At least in a slaughterhouse the death is quick.

Ask yourself. Would you like your death to consist of being stabbed
with darts and left to bleed until someone sticks a sword into you or
have a quick relatively painless end?
From: AlanG on
On Sun, 23 May 2010 02:21:50 +0200, abelard <abelard3(a)abelard.org>
wrote:

>On Sat, 22 May 2010 17:17:14 -0700 (PDT), Twibil
><nowayjose6(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On May 22, 4:19�pm, Robert Coe <b...(a)1776.COM> wrote:
>>>

>>> Bah. The only horrific aspect to any of this is that bullfighting is allowed
>>> in any allegedly civilized country. I feel, I guess, some sympathy for the
>>> matador's family, but the matador himself got no more than he richly deserved.
>>
>>Gee, I hate to imagine what you think the slaughter-house employee -
>>who kills several hundred animals every day- "richly deserves".
>>
>>(Notes for PETA members and other easily-outraged souls: 1.) The bulls
>>killed in bullfights are butchered and the meat is generally given to
>>charitable organizations such as orphanages; places that would seldom
>>see any meat at all otherwise. 2.) Let's say you're a bull, shall we?
>>Would you like a chance to take one of those funny-looking guys in the
>>tight suits along with you when you go, or would you prefer to be hit
>>between the eyes with a sledge hammer or electrocuted without warning?)
>
>you get a longer life as fighting bull and you may

Not the ones I saw. 30 minutes of being stabbed and slashed while they
bled to death.

From: DanP on
On May 23, 1:17 am, Twibil <nowayjo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> see any meat at all otherwise. 2.) Let's say you're a bull, shall we?
> Would you like a chance to take one of those funny-looking guys in the
> tight suits along with you when you go, or would you prefer to be hit
> between the eyes with a sledge hammer or electrocuted without warning?)

I'd pick instant death. I would not like to be killed slowly.
The fight is not fair. If it was they would let the bull kill the
fallen matador.

And the whole show is disgusting, people being entertained by spilling
blood.

DanP
From: MC on

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1280469/Matador-escapes-death
> > -skin-teeth-horrific-goring-Madrid-bullfight.html
> >
> > Matador escapes death by the skin of his teeth after horrific goring
> > in Madrid bullfight
> > By MAIL FOREIGN SERVICE
> > Last updated at 6:18 PM on 22nd May 2010
> > Comments (0)
> > Add to My Stories
> > WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
> > Spanish matador Julio Aparicio needed two operations after he was
> > horrifically gored through the throat during a bullfight in Madrid.
> > The half-ton bull, called Opiparo, struck after Julio Aparicio lost
> > his footing and stumbled while carrying out a pass with is red cape
> > in a packed Las Ventas bullring.
> > One of the animal's horns tore into his throat and punched through
> > the bottom of his mouth as the crowd screamed in horror at the
> > bullfight last night.
> >
> > Impaled: Span
>
> And we are to feel sorry for the Matador when we all know what they
> do to the bulls?
>

> I dont feel sorry for the aholes who keep building and living in
> flood plains and who keep losing their houses here in the US either.

Maybe we should feel sorry for you.

MC