From: Grimly Curmudgeon on
drugs began to take hold. I remember Allen <allent(a)austin.rr.com> saying
something like:

>>> I am not familiar with that Carmen story.
>>> There is a lot of bull throwing here.
>>
>> Try Hemingway and "Death in the Afternoon."
>>
>There is no such thing as offensive cleavage. YMMV.

There is if you're an Australian feminist harpy with a good moustache.
From: Grimly Curmudgeon on
drugs began to take hold. I remember gumby <gumby(a)here.com> saying
something like:

>> Spoken with all the sincerity of a colonialist explaining that it's
>> okay to steal someone else's land and dictate every facet of his life
>> because you're doing it "for his own good". (The poor little savage
>> simply doesn't know any better.)
>
>Huh? The Spanish conquistadors were the most brutal colonists in the
>history of man.

Then they got their arses kicked and had to resort to taking it out on
the bulls.
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/29e064c224.jpg