From: gumby on
On 22/05/2010 9:44 PM, GMAN wrote:

> Maybe if your country wasnt so backass 3rd world, where all they know to do is
> to FU^k 24 hours per day and pop out babies, maybe they wouldnt need so many
> orphanages. Also, how many young children do you know are able to eat steak?

I ate bull meat once and it is tough and not so great tasting. Bulls are
for breeding and not eating.
From: Twibil on
On May 23, 1:55 am, AlanG <inva...(a)invalid.net> wrote:

> Ask yourself. Would you like your death to consist of being stabbed
> with darts and left to bleed until someone sticks a sword into you or
> have  a quick relatively painless end?

Idiot, I'd prefer taking the matador along with me.

And his replacement, too.
From: Twibil on
On May 23, 2:42 am, DanP <dan.pe...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> And the whole show is disgusting, people being entertained by spilling
> blood.

Spoken with all the sincerity of a colonialist explaining that it's
okay to steal someone else's land and dictate every facet of his life
because you're doing it "for his own good". (The poor little savage
simply doesn't know any better.)

Your culture is not theirs, and your automatic assumption that yours
must be superior -and that you're therefore qualified to judge between
them- is amazingly arrogant.
From: gumby on
On 23/05/2010 9:41 AM, Twibil wrote:

> Spoken with all the sincerity of a colonialist explaining that it's
> okay to steal someone else's land and dictate every facet of his life
> because you're doing it "for his own good". (The poor little savage
> simply doesn't know any better.)

Huh? The Spanish conquistadors were the most brutal colonists in the
history of man.
From: Peter on
"Fred McKenzie" <fmmck(a)aol.com> wrote in message
> In article <4bf88fbd$1$27765$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com>,
> "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>
>> Reminds me of the story about a restaurant across from the bull ring.
>
> Reminds me of another story that involves a bull.
>
> <http://denisdutton.com/smoke.htm>

I am not familiar with that Carmen story.
There is a lot of bull throwing here.

--
Peter