From: sobriquet on
On 19 jun, 17:28, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> On 2010-06-19 03:41:54 -0700, sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> said:
>

> > *************************************************************************** **
> > By reading and/or replying to this usenet posting, you acknowledge
> > that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
> > found at:
>
> >http://www.ibbu.nl/~nsprakel/eula.txt
>
> > *************************************************************************** ***
>
> Nick Sprakel remains a cyber-thief, no matter how much he protests.
> ...and he cannot find his way out of that basement.
> <http://picasaweb.google.com/THCganja/Various#5244910721929976050>
> <http://picasaweb.google.com/dohduhdah/Experimenteel#5282010159386521810>
>
> I await the nazi name calling so we can invoke Godwin.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck

You are flagrantly violating the terms and conditions of my usenet
postings.
You are obviously a ruthless and vile criminal who belongs in jail for
infringing on other peoples rights.

From: sobriquet on
On 19 jun, 17:50, John McWilliams <jp...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> Savageduck wrote:
> > On 2010-06-19 03:41:54 -0700, sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> said:
>
> > Nick Sprakel remains a cyber-thief, no matter how much he protests.
> > ...and he cannot find his way out of that basement.
> > <http://picasaweb.google.com/THCganja/Various#5244910721929976050>
> > <http://picasaweb.google.com/dohduhdah/Experimenteel#5282010159386521810>
>
> > I await the nazi name calling so we can invoke Godwin.
>
> If you were to read threaded, you'd probably have seen that he already
> did it!
> A clever troll, this thread.
>
> --
> John McWilliams

I'm gonna invoke Godwin on all you nazi cockroaches.
From: tony cooper on
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:28:30 -0700, Savageduck
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>On 2010-06-19 03:41:54 -0700, sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> said:
>

>> *****************************************************************************
>> By reading and/or replying to this usenet posting, you acknowledge
>> that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
>> found at:
>>
>> http://www.ibbu.nl/~nsprakel/eula.txt
>>
>> ******************************************************************************
>
>Nick Sprakel remains a cyber-thief, no matter how much he protests.
>...and he cannot find his way out of that basement.
>< http://picasaweb.google.com/THCganja/Various#5244910721929976050 >
>< http://picasaweb.google.com/dohduhdah/Experimenteel#5282010159386521810 >
>
>I await the nazi name calling so we can invoke Godwin.

You're pissing into the wind. Sobriquet is devoid of morals and
ethics. Like a sociopath, he has no sense of right or wrong.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: sobriquet on
On 19 jun, 18:18, tony cooper <tony_cooper...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:28:30 -0700, Savageduck
>

> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> >On 2010-06-19 03:41:54 -0700, sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> said:
>
> >> *************************************************************************** **
> >> By reading and/or replying to this usenet posting, you acknowledge
> >> that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
> >> found at:
>
> >>http://www.ibbu.nl/~nsprakel/eula.txt
>
> >> *************************************************************************** ***
>
> >Nick Sprakel remains a cyber-thief, no matter how much he protests.
> >...and he cannot find his way out of that basement.
> ><http://picasaweb.google.com/THCganja/Various#5244910721929976050>
> ><http://picasaweb.google.com/dohduhdah/Experimenteel#5282010159386521810>
>
> >I await the nazi name calling so we can invoke Godwin.
>
> You're pissing into the wind.  Sobriquet is devoid of morals and
> ethics.  Like a sociopath, he has no sense of right or wrong.
> --
> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

The universal declaration of human rights is full of morals and
ethics. So it's actually nazi cockroaches like tony cooper who lack
morals and ethics by blatantly disrespecting human rights.

From: /dev/null/ on

"sobriquet" <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> By reading and/or replying to this usenet posting, you acknowledge
> that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
> found at:
>
> http://www.ibbu.nl/~nsprakel/eula.txt

By reading and/or replying to my usenetposting, you acknowledge the validity
of human rights as they
are specified in the universal declaration of human rights.

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml

Specifically, you agree with Article 19, that states that people are free to
share and exchange
information as they see fit, regardless of any spurious intellectual
property claims.

Article 19.

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right
includes freedom to hold
opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information
and ideas through any media
and regardless of frontiers."

This means everybody is free to exchange information online and nobody can
claim exclusive ownership
of any particular piece of information as intellectual property and deny
others the right to
own it, use it or share it with others.
BULLSHIT!! The Internet and usenet does NOT change Intellectual rights...> >

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5636701/various_photography_documentariesFrom a
site that steals copyrighted materials...