From: sobriquet on
On 19 jun, 18:30, "/dev/null/" <d...(a)null.invalid> wrote:
> "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > *************************************************************************** **
> > By reading and/or replying to this usenet posting, you acknowledge
> > that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
> > found at:
>
> >http://www.ibbu.nl/~nsprakel/eula.txt
>
> > *************************************************************************** ***
>
> By reading and/or replying to my usenetposting, you acknowledge the validity
> of human rights as they
> are specified in the universal declaration of human rights.
>
> http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml
>
> Specifically, you agree with Article 19, that states that people are free to
> share and exchange
> information as they see fit, regardless of any spurious intellectual
> property claims.
>
> Article 19.
>
> "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right
> includes freedom to hold
> opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information
> and ideas through any media
> and regardless of frontiers."
>
> This means everybody is free to exchange information online and nobody can
> claim exclusive ownership
> of any particular piece of information as intellectual property and deny
> others the right to
> own it, use it or share it with others.
> BULLSHIT!! The Internet and usenet does NOT change Intellectual rights...> >
>  >http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5636701/various_photography_documenta....a
> site that steals copyrighted materials...

Intellectual rights don't take precedence over human rights.

It's illegal for nazi cockroaches who disrespect human rights to reply
to my postings, as that would obviously violate the terms and
conditions of my postings.

You are a criminal who belongs in jail for violating my intellectual
rights to publish my usenet postings under terms and conditions of my
preference.

If you don't agree to the terms and conditions that apply to my usenet
postings, you're not allowed to reply to my postings.

If you do reply to my postings, that means you agree to the terms and
conditions as specified at the start of this thread.

From: George Kerby on

On 6/19/10 10:28 AM, in article
2010061908283084492-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom, "Savageduck"

*****************************************************************************>>
*

> Nick Sprakel remains a cyber-thief, no matter how much he protests.
> ...and he cannot find his way out of that basement.
>
> < http://picasaweb.google.com/THCganja/Various#5244910721929976050 >
> < http://picasaweb.google.com/dohduhdah/Experimenteel#5282010159386521810 >
>
> I await the nazi name calling so we can invoke Godwin.

Gawdamit! Are those creatures still alive?!?

Looks like rigor mortis had set in...

From: George Kerby on

On 6/19/10 11:03 AM, in article
173014e9-e635-46ed-95db-c2107518c1bf(a)k39g2000yqb.googlegroups.com,
"sobriquet" <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 19 jun, 16:29, John Navas <jn...(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 03:41:54 -0700 (PDT), in
>> <22cf2de5-c6d6-4c72-a8f1-af0b865b3...(a)d8g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
>>
>> sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> By reading and/or replying to this usenet posting, you acknowledge
>>> that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
>>> found at:
>>
>>> http://www.ibbu.nl/~nsprakel/eula.txt
>>
>> Nope.
>>

> If you don't agree to my terms and conditions, you shouldn't reply to
> my postings.
> If you do reply to my postings, that means you acknowledge that you
> agree to my terms and conditions.
>
> I've created my usenet postings, so I get to decide under what terms
> and conditions people are allowed to read them and/or reply to them.

A tough 'kookie' you are, squirt?

From: sobriquet on
On 19 jun, 18:46, George Kerby <ghost_top...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/19/10 10:28 AM, in article
> 2010061908283084492-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom, "Savageduck"
>
> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> > On 2010-06-19 03:41:54 -0700, sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> said:
>
> >> *************************************************************************** **
> >> By reading and/or replying to this usenet posting, you acknowledge
> >> that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
> >> found at:
>
> >>http://www.ibbu.nl/~nsprakel/eula.txt
>
> *************************************************************************** **>>
> *
>

> > Nick Sprakel remains a cyber-thief, no matter how much he protests.
> > ...and he cannot find his way out of that basement.
>
> > <http://picasaweb.google.com/THCganja/Various#5244910721929976050>
> > <http://picasaweb.google.com/dohduhdah/Experimenteel#5282010159386521810>
>
> > I await the nazi name calling so we can invoke Godwin.
>
> Gawdamit! Are those creatures still alive?!?
>
> Looks like rigor mortis had set in...

Stop violating the terms and conditions of my usenet postings.
This thread is off-limits for nazi cockroaches!

From: sobriquet on
On 19 jun, 18:47, George Kerby <ghost_top...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/19/10 11:03 AM, in article
> 173014e9-e635-46ed-95db-c2107518c...(a)k39g2000yqb.googlegroups.com,
>

> "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On 19 jun, 16:29, John Navas <jn...(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
> >> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 03:41:54 -0700 (PDT), in
> >> <22cf2de5-c6d6-4c72-a8f1-af0b865b3...(a)d8g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,

> >> Nope.
>
> > If you don't agree to my terms and conditions, you shouldn't reply to
> > my postings.
> > If you do reply to my postings, that means you acknowledge that you
> > agree to my terms and conditions.
>
> > I've created my usenet postings, so I get to decide under what terms
> > and conditions people are allowed to read them and/or reply to them.
>
> A tough 'kookie' you are, squirt?

Nobody is forcing you to read or reply to my usenet postings, but if
you do, please have the decency to respect my terms and conditions.
If you are participating in this thread, you have to respect the terms
and conditions I've specified in my original posting, because I have
the right to impose terms and conditions of my preference on the use
of my intellectual property.