From: Russell on
Sue... wrote:
> Russell wrote:
> > Sue... wrote:

> > > If you want to use a particle model then you need to learn QED.
> > > http://nobelprize.org/physics/laureates/1965/feynman-lecture.html
> >
> > This piece of advice is pretty hilarious coming from a
> > relativity disbeliever.
>
> What is a "relativity disbeliever" ?

In your case, I meant someone who believes that the effect
known as the "twin paradox" does not exist, indeed is made
physically impossible by something or other having to do
with the moons of Jupiter.

At least, I *think* that is your position. It is like pulling teeth
to get you to say what your position actually is.

From: Sue... on

Russell wrote:
> Sue... wrote:
> > Russell wrote:

> > > This piece of advice is pretty hilarious coming from a
> > > relativity disbeliever.
> >
> > What is a "relativity disbeliever" ?
>
> In your case, I meant someone who believes that the effect
> known as the "twin paradox" does not exist, indeed is made
> physically impossible by something or other having to do
> with the moons of Jupiter.
>
> At least, I *think* that is your position. It is like pulling teeth
> to get you to say what your position actually is.

Special relativity shows that the the conflict with Maxwell's
equations and the principle of relativity is only *apparent*.

"The Apparent Incompatibility of the Law of Propagation
of Light with the Principle of Relativity"
http://www.bartleby.com/173/7.html

Wouldn't a disbeliever be someone who thinks the conflict
is *real* ?

Sue...

From: Russell on
Sue... wrote:
> Russell wrote:
> > Sue... wrote:

> > > What is a "relativity disbeliever" ?
> >
> > In your case, I meant someone who believes that the effect
> > known as the "twin paradox" does not exist, indeed is made
> > physically impossible by something or other having to do
> > with the moons of Jupiter.
> >
> > At least, I *think* that is your position. It is like pulling teeth
> > to get you to say what your position actually is.
>
> Special relativity shows that the the conflict with Maxwell's
> equations and the principle of relativity is only *apparent*.
>
> "The Apparent Incompatibility of the Law of Propagation
> of Light with the Principle of Relativity"
> http://www.bartleby.com/173/7.html
>
> Wouldn't a disbeliever be someone who thinks the conflict
> is *real* ?

Whatever. You didn't correct me on what I said about
your beliefs regarding the twin paradox, so I'm thinking
I was right on the money with that one.

From: Sue... on

Russell wrote:
> Sue... wrote:
> > Russell wrote:

> > > In your case, I meant someone who believes that the effect
> > > known as the "twin paradox" does not exist, indeed is made
> > > physically impossible by something or other having to do
> > > with the moons of Jupiter.
> > >
> > > At least, I *think* that is your position. It is like pulling teeth
> > > to get you to say what your position actually is.
> >
> > Special relativity shows that the the conflict with Maxwell's
> > equations and the principle of relativity is only *apparent*.
> >
> > "The Apparent Incompatibility of the Law of Propagation
> > of Light with the Principle of Relativity"
> > http://www.bartleby.com/173/7.html
> >
> > Wouldn't a disbeliever be someone who thinks the conflict
> > is *real* ?
>
> Whatever. You didn't correct me on what I said about
> your beliefs regarding the twin paradox, so I'm thinking
> I was right on the money with that one.

Do you believe there is a real conflict with Maxwell's

From: Russell on
Sue... wrote:
> Russell wrote:
> > Sue... wrote:

> > > Special relativity shows that the the conflict with Maxwell's
> > > equations and the principle of relativity is only *apparent*.
> > >
> > > "The Apparent Incompatibility of the Law of Propagation
> > > of Light with the Principle of Relativity"
> > > http://www.bartleby.com/173/7.html
> > >
> > > Wouldn't a disbeliever be someone who thinks the conflict
> > > is *real* ?
> >
> > Whatever. You didn't correct me on what I said about
> > your beliefs regarding the twin paradox, so I'm thinking
> > I was right on the money with that one.
>
> Do you believe there is a real conflict with Maxwell's
> equations and the principle of relativity ?

No. Why do you ask?