From: Sorcerer on

"Eric Gisse" <jowr.pi(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:1166241452.587064.29800(a)73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com...

| Sorcerer wrote:
| > "Eric Gisse" <jowr.pi(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:1166237844.433976.104830(a)t46g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
| > |
| > | Mike wrote:
| > |
| > | [...]
| >

| > No he didn't, you did.
|
| Give it a rest, Androcles.

Grow up, little boy. You have much to learn and will never get it
from sheep, all bleating "baa"....
"if T = 5 years and v = 0.8c, then the stay at home twin will
have aged 10 years" --- Dork Van de psycho, fumble mumbler.
http://users.telenet.be/vdmoortel/dirk/Physics/TwinsEvents.html
He's not about to admit his error.

From: lkoluk2003 on

Sorcerer yazdi:
> <lkoluk2003(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1166089679.248549.246580(a)f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> |
> | Sorcerer yazdi:
> | > |

> | > The second is the duration of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the cesium 133 atom.
> | >
> | > http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/second.html
> | >
> | > See anything about setting a counter with two mirrors?
> | >
> | > Send a caesium atom to Proxima Centauri and back, COUNTING transitions.
> | >
> | > The count will match an identical caesium atom that remains here.
> | >
> | > During the journey it will *appear* not to match due to
> | >
> | > transitions being "in flight", aka Doppler shift.
> | >
> | > There are no missing or additional counts, hence no count dilation,
> |
> | Ok. But what is the mechanism behind this light emmitting?
>
> Strike a match. That emits light.
>

> Does the
> | frequency relate to distance/speed relation?
>
> No, frequency relates to the inverse time law, f = 1/t.
> Blind Poe can explain inverse laws to you.
>

> | For example is the
> | frequency proportional to (d1-d2)/(v1-v2) where d1&v1 is the radius of
> | an orbital and the speed of an electron in this orbital respectively
> | and d2&v2 is the radius&electron speed at the orbital where the
> | electron drops to after it emits a photon?
>
> No.
>

> | > hence no time dilation.
> | >
> | > Einstein was an idiot.
> | >

> | I don't think
>
> Of course you don't. Nobody ever said you did. That's
> why I have to tell you Einstein was an idiot, you can't work
> it out for yourself. You are an idiot too, you CAN'T think.
>
> | so.
>
> Exactly.
>

> | His mistake
>
> If he made a mistake he was an idiot.
>
> | was to assume the light speed is the same
> | for all inertial frames
>

> Einstein never said it was. That's your mistake.
>

> | and the others vary respectively in the
> | relation light speed=distance/duration. However, the relativity
> | principle requires that the duration is the same for all inertial
> | frames and the others vary respectively.
>

> What relativity principle?
>
> Read this, published in the British Journal of Theoretical Physics
> http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/PoR/PoR.htm

It seems that you are either an idiot who does not have an ability to
grasp what I am asking or your purpose of writing here is different
than mine. In either case, discussion is a loss of time.

Lokman Kolukisa

From: lkoluk2003 on

lkoluk2003(a)yahoo.com yazdi:

> [...]
> > of both twins are the same even from the point of view of the twins.
> >
> > On the other hand, the relativity principle is fully compatible with
> > this. I copied the following from my text in another threat.
> > "Each tick in a clock is an event and an event's observed time can be
> > different from time dilation. For example one can set a clock by using
> > a light pulse
> > and two mirrors. The pulse is reflected between the mirrors and the
> > time interval between the reflection times of mirror 1 can be
> > considered as one tick of this clock. If the light speed is source
> > dependent then the duration of each tick is the same regardless of the
> > speed of the clock and the time delation."
> >
> > Assume there is a platform with the clock mentioned above and two
> > observers A&B. The tick time of this clock would be t=2.x/c where x is
> > the distance between the mirrors.
> >
> > Now let the platform carrying the observer B is moving with a constant
> > speed v with respect to the observer A. The clock is placed in such a
> > way that the light pulse movement is in the same direction with the
> > platform's speed. Assume there is a time dilation B. I.e. t'=t.B where
> > t' is the time measured by observer B and t is the time measured by the
> > observer A. Since according to the observer B, there is nothing
> > changed, so (s)he will observe the tick time as t'=2x'/c or 2.x'=c.t'.
> >
> > The relativity principle requires that the light speed is source
> > dependent. Let this relative speed is k(v). Then the tick time for
> > observer A would be
> > t=2.x'/k(v) = c.t'/k(v ) = c.t.B/k(v)
> >
> > >From here we deduce k(v)=B.c. On the other hand x'/t'=x/t must be true.
>
> Yep! There is something wrong here. This relation must be true to make
> tick times identical. I.e. it comes from the twin paradox experiment.
> The correct derivation should be as follows.
>
> Let the observer A has an identical clock. The tick time of this clock
> is found as ta=2.x/c. On the other hand, the observer A finds the tick
> time of B's clock as tb=2.x'/k. So we find k=c.B as shown above. From
> the twin paradox experiment we know ta=tb. From here, we obtain
> 2.x'/k=2.x/c. So there must be a length dilation such that x'=x.B. Also
> actually, the clock direction need not to be the same with the
> direction of the relative speed. This means that the same factor must
> be applied to all dimensions.
>
> Lokman Kolukisa
>
> > I.e. x'=x.B. So from here
> >
> > t=2.x'/k(v) = 2.x.B/(c.B) = 2.x/c
> >
> > same with if the speed was zero. As seen the observed tick time is
> > independent from the speed and from the dilation factor. The same thing
> > is true for any event including the movement of someting or at least
> > any event whose time is measured by distance/speed. This is a perfect
> > result because the twin paradox is fully resolved now(assuming the time
> > measure always involves something which has a movement) and the
> > dilation factor can be choosen without considering it.

Just another correction: x'/t'=v is not true generally. The correct
equations here are x'/k=x/c and hence x'=x.B and k=c.B. On the other
hand, it seems that the only solution to the twin paradox is that of a
Galilean universe(B=1) as long as the following axiom is true:

"If two lengths are equal with respect to an observer, then they are
equal with respect to all inertial observers"

Lokman Kolukisa