From: sobriquet on
On 26 jan, 17:39, "whisky-dave" <whisky-d...(a)final.front.ear> wrote:
> "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > The intellectual property mafia owns your mind and soon you will have
> > to pay them for using your brain,
>
> I guess due to lack of use you wont get charged much.

Gee, did you come up with that witty remark all by yourself?
From: Peter on
"Die Wahrheit" <diewahrheit(a)somewherehonest.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:21:57 -0500, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net>
> wrote:
>

>>That BS double talk does not mean you are free to use my creation without
>>my
>>approval. Especially my photographs.
>
> Then don't post any image to the net that can be used for anyone's
> financial or personal gain. It's that amazingly simple. But then, you have
> to have a mind less simple than that to comprehend this.

Right. I must not trust anybody. Since I am simple minded I have to ask if I
cannot let you look at any of my work, lest you steal it.
Tells all of us about your character, or lack thereof.

Also, makes us wonder if you know what it means to work.
--
Peter

From: Pete on
Die Wahrheit wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:21:57 -0500, "Peter" wrote:
>>That BS double talk does not mean you are free to use my creation without
>>my
>>approval. Especially my photographs.
>
> Then don't post any image to the net that can be used for anyone's
> financial or personal gain. It's that amazingly simple. But then, you have
> to have a mind less simple than that to comprehend this.

You can make finacial gain from someone's copyrighted work, just as you can
gain from stealing anything. More likely you will end up with severe
financial and personal losses.

Try starting with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright, fully research the
laws that apply to your intended market(s), and check the current terms and
conditions of your ISP.

Pete

From: Joel S on
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:07:01 -0000, "Pete"
<available.on.request(a)aserver.com> wrote:

>Die Wahrheit wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:21:57 -0500, "Peter" wrote:
>>>That BS double talk does not mean you are free to use my creation without
>>>my
>>>approval. Especially my photographs.
>>
>> Then don't post any image to the net that can be used for anyone's
>> financial or personal gain. It's that amazingly simple. But then, you have
>> to have a mind less simple than that to comprehend this.
>
>You can make finacial gain from someone's copyrighted work, just as you can
>gain from stealing anything. More likely you will end up with severe
>financial and personal losses.
>
>Try starting with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright, fully research the
>laws that apply to your intended market(s), and check the current terms and
>conditions of your ISP.
>
>Pete

Oh, you're one of those. A simpleton that has never realized that "laws"
are just someone's self-serving opinion.

Sucks to be you!

From: sobriquet on
On 26 jan, 21:07, "Pete" <available.on.requ...(a)aserver.com> wrote:
> Die Wahrheit wrote:
> > On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:21:57 -0500, "Peter" wrote:
> >>That BS double talk does not mean you are free to use my creation without
> >>my
> >>approval. Especially my photographs.
>
> > Then don't post any image to the net that can be used for anyone's
> > financial or personal gain. It's that amazingly simple. But then, you have
> > to have a mind less simple than that to comprehend this.
>
> You can make finacial gain from someone's copyrighted work, just as you can
> gain from stealing anything. More likely you will end up with severe
> financial and personal losses.
>
> Try starting withhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright, fully research the
> laws that apply to your intended market(s), and check the current terms and
> conditions of your ISP.
>
> Pete

Copyright can't be applied to digital information (bitstrings) in a
sensible way.

Just have a look at this documentary and perhaps you will understand
why copyright is incompatible with contemporary information
technology:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4873370/RIP__A_Remix_Manifesto_-_Xvid