From: sobriquet on

Attention digital photo collectors:

75 gb of stockphotography added to piratebay!

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5300634/Stock_photography_archive_(1_3)
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5300637/Stock_photography_archive_(2_3)
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5300767/Stock_photography_archive_(3a_3)
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5300768/Stock_photography_archive_(3b_3)
From: Save $3.99 on
So he's announcing that he may have some of our copyrighted images on his
torrent.

From: sobriquet on
On 26 jan, 01:57, "Save $3.99" <d...(a)null.null> wrote:
> So he's announcing that he may have some of our copyrighted images on his
> torrent.

My torrent is your torrent.
Sharing is caring.

The intellectual property mafia owns your mind and soon you will have
to pay them for using your brain, because *you* are basically their
'intellectual property', so they can do with you whatever they like
and just like they can dictate how you are allowed to use your
computer or your internet connection, there is no reason why they
shouldn't be allowed to dictate how you can use your brain! They own
the government as well as the media and hence they completely control
your mind.

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't got for help...no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

From: Peter on
> On 26 jan, 01:57, "Save $3.99" <d...(a)null.null> wrote:
>> So he's announcing that he may have some of our copyrighted images on his
>> torrent.
>
> My torrent is your torrent.
> Sharing is caring.
>
> The intellectual property mafia owns your mind and soon you will have
> to pay them for using your brain, because *you* are basically their
> 'intellectual property', so they can do with you whatever they like
> and just like they can dictate how you are allowed to use your
> computer or your internet connection, there is no reason why they
> shouldn't be allowed to dictate how you can use your brain! They own
> the government as well as the media and hence they completely control
> your mind.
>
> You will obey me while I lead you
> And eat the garbage that I feed you
> Until the day that we don't need you
> Don't got for help...no one will heed you
> Your mind is totally controlled
> It has been stuffed into my mold
> And you will do as you are told
> Until the rights to you are sold

Another thieving troll who has no regard for the hard work of others.

--
Peter

From: whisky-dave on

"sobriquet" <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> The intellectual property mafia owns your mind and soon you will have
> to pay them for using your brain,

I guess due to lack of use you wont get charged much.