From: Ray Fischer on
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 31 jan, 19:32, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> sobriquet �<dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >Ok, so you do not just lack argumentation skills,
>>
>> Stupid people think in binary. �That you are incapable of
>> understanding anything but silly extremes reveals your
>> intellectual limitations.
>
>Ray, if I need a psychoanalyst, I'll let you know.

LOL! Looks like you can dish it out but you can't take it.

>You're funny though... first you refuse to explain things

That's a lie.

>subsequently
>you accuse people of being incapable of understanding whatever it
>was you refused to explain.

That's another lie.

>So the bottom line is that the people who come up with spurious
>intellectual property claims

That's a sleazy strawman.

>are unable to substantiate these claims, while people like me who
>dispute these claims

And that's a lie.

>are both willing and able to refute them and expose them for the
>wishful thinking it boils down to.

And that's deluded.

>So let me reiterate the ultimate conclusion of this discussion:

No.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: sobriquet on
On 31 jan, 22:47, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
[.. nonsense ..]

Sorry Ray.. I have better things to do than to indulge in your
childish word games.
You can try again when you've brushed up your argumentation skills, so
we can have a proper discussion.
From: George Kerby on

On 1/31/10 4:53 PM, in article
93e0f308-d77b-4362-9a72-70d352c91a5a(a)a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com,
"sobriquet" <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 31 jan, 22:47, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> [.. nonsense ..]
>
> Sorry Ray.. I have better things to do than to indulge in your
> childish word games.
> You can try again when you've brushed up your argumentation skills, so
> we can have a proper discussion.

FishHead-Rot wows another fan...