From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Bad Boy Charlie" <Legba(a)hotmail.com>

>>| -ps where's my girlfriend Heather?

>>Figgs is defrosting.

| She is one tenacious female (assuming her name accurately portrays her
| gender)..after all we ARE on Usenet. I can't recall how many free
| mailing lists I put her on years gone by.....thanks for the memories
| Heather..wherever you are!!

| -ps OH and "Thanks for the nice Usenet message too....!"

G-d bless that sweet little old red head. :-)

--
Dave

From: Heather on

> From: "Bad Boy Charlie" <Legba(a)hotmail.com>

>>>Figgs is defrosting.
>

> | She is one tenacious female (assuming her name accurately portrays her
> | gender)..after all we ARE on Usenet. I can't recall how many free
> | mailing lists I put her on years gone by.....thanks for the memories
> | Heather..wherever you are!!
>
> | -ps OH and "Thanks for the nice Usenet message too....!"
>
> G-d bless that sweet little old red head. :-)

ROFL!!!!!! I don't know why I happened to click on this thread, but you
guys had me in stitches. Tenacious? Well, I have been accused of many
things, and will admit that tenacious is one of them.

As for the word "old".......SMACK, David!! But you have no idea how timely
this giggle was. Thanks for that......it has been a b**** of a month!!

Hugs......Figgs (and Charlie does NOT get any hugs!!)

From: Bad Boy Charlie on
On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 23:55:05 -0500, "Heather" <fergie(a)canada.invalid>
wrote:

>"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in message
>> From: "Bad Boy Charlie" <Legba(a)hotmail.com>

>> | She is one tenacious female (assuming her name accurately portrays her
>> | gender)..after all we ARE on Usenet. I can't recall how many free
>> | mailing lists I put her on years gone by.....thanks for the memories
>> | Heather..wherever you are!!
>>
>> | -ps OH and "Thanks for the nice Usenet message too....!"
>>
>> G-d bless that sweet little old red head. :-)
>
>ROFL!!!!!! I don't know why I happened to click on this thread, but you
>guys had me in stitches. Tenacious? Well, I have been accused of many
>things, and will admit that tenacious is one of them.
>
>As for the word "old".......SMACK, David!! But you have no idea how timely
>this giggle was. Thanks for that......it has been a b**** of a month!!
>
>Hugs......Figgs (and Charlie does NOT get any hugs!!)
>>
>> --
>> Dave
>> http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
>> Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

Gee whiz Heather ..after all this time...I thought absence made the
heart grow fonder....well maybe in another 5 years eh?
One thing has NOT changed... you are STILL so damn predictable....just a
passing reference to my old flame and 15 minutes later that babe comes
running!!! LOL...J/K dear..hello Heather!
From: David W. Hodgins on
On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 23:55:05 -0500, Heather <fergie(a)canada.invalid> wrote:

Hugs to you from me too.

Regards, Dave hodgins

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Heather" <fergie(a)canada.invalid>

>> From: "Bad Boy Charlie" <Legba(a)hotmail.com>

>> | She is one tenacious female (assuming her name accurately portrays her
>> | gender)..after all we ARE on Usenet. I can't recall how many free
>> | mailing lists I put her on years gone by.....thanks for the memories
>> | Heather..wherever you are!!

>> | -ps OH and "Thanks for the nice Usenet message too....!"

>> G-d bless that sweet little old red head. :-)

| ROFL!!!!!! I don't know why I happened to click on this thread, but you
| guys had me in stitches. Tenacious? Well, I have been accused of many
| things, and will admit that tenacious is one of them.

| As for the word "old".......SMACK, David!! But you have no idea how timely
| this giggle was. Thanks for that......it has been a b**** of a month!!

| Hugs......Figgs (and Charlie does NOT get any hugs!!)

XOXOXO --> Figgs

--
Dave