First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
webhits.dll not returning hithighlighting on windows 2008 x64, IIS 7.5, IE 8
Hi, I am using Indexig Service on a Win 2008 R2 server. Configured the ISAPI & CGI restrictions etc. for the .htw file. When I pass in the url for the file to be shown, i am just getting a blank page in the IE browser. This all works great in XP and 2003 Server without any issues. My questions are: 1) What... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
Windows 7 64 bit and shortcuts problem
Sometimes when I install a program, I try to make a desktop shortcut, but it wont appear on the desktop. I try to create one myself, but when I drag it to the desktop it seems to go into never, never land. What could cause this? Tony ... 6 Feb 2010 10:47
Visita Home Premium SP2 Network Connection Problem
Several days ago, Vista suddenly stopped "remembering" my network connection. Each time I want to connect I am asked to enter the network password. While connected, my network is visible in the Network and Sharing Center but, as soon as there is a disconnect the network disappears and nothing is visible. While ... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
how do i share media in windows 7 ultimate?
Hi. I've got a pc with windows 7 ultimate x64. I've got a ps3 and xbox 360 I need to stream all my audio and video to. I used to have vista ultimate and this worked fine. It was very easy to set up. I just right clicked on hard drive c and shared it. I enabled the media streaming in media player and told it to ... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
Windows 7 does not do a clean install
I have an AMD Quad core with 8 GB RAM, Two Hard drives (640 GB, and one TB Hitachi). I have WIndows Vista Home Premium installed on the 640 GB, but am having a difficult time reinstalling WIndows 7 Ultimate on either the 640 GB or the 1TB. After the installation gets to the "Expanding files" section and on to complet... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
Windows Calendar in Win 7
Is Windows Calendar in Win 7 Pro. From the MS website it is in VISTA and supports iCalendar, but I can't seem to find it in my Win 7 Pro copy. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-vista/features/calendar.aspx Any thoughts? What is the standard app assuming I have not got Office and therefore not got O... 27 Jan 2010 20:36
Help, my browser has been hijacked!
When I click links from a google search, my browser is redirected to other sites places like 'Ask' and 'Kelkoo' and other shopping and comparison sites. I have spent HOURS running whole system scans using: AVG (found nothing while scanning, but uncovered 3 'Trojans' while Defender was running) Windows Defend... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
Windows update installation problem under Windows 7 64 bit
This morning I noticed a message in the Action Center saying that there had been a "Windows Update installation problem" dated two days ago. A Windows update did not install properly, it said. I checked my system and application logs for the past week and found no error messages. I checked Windows Update history an... 27 Jan 2010 09:15
Local Disk Anomaly
At some unknown point in time over the last few weeks a new local disk "Q" has appeared on my system. It shows, along with my normal c, d & e (dvd) drives when I click computer. Properties shows capacity of 0 bytes. When I check windows management console Q does not show up. It also does not show up when I run Para... 2 Feb 2010 17:36
Windows7 Jumplist leeren?
Hallo NG, ich habe mittlerweile in der Jumplist meines auf die Taskbar gepinnten Windows-Explorers wie es scheint endlos viele eintr�ge. Mein versuch diese einzeln zu "entfernen" habe ich nach einiger Zeit aufgegeben, da es offensichtlich mehr sind als ich Geduld habe. Gibt es einen Weg, die Jumplist f�r di... 26 Jan 2010 14:23