First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
network icon
after having to replace the motherboard and cpu and reinstall windows, I seem to have lost the network icon in the systray. how do I get it back? ... 12 Feb 2010 14:37
keyboard problems...
My keyboard has gone French on me... even though the taskbar shows all settings as English language and US keyboard. Any ideas on where else I can look? Also, this is only happening on my work user profile, not my home user profile. C. ... 5 Mar 2010 11:42
Viewing a folder alphabetically...
Hi guys! In past versions of windows, if I set a folder view alphabetically, it broke the files down by individual letters of the alphabet. I have done this in Windows 7, but instead, it's listing them in an A-H, I-P and Q-Z format. But what I really need is a breakdown by individual letters. Is this possible i... 5 Mar 2010 11:42
newgroup
only 5 posts here? you gota be kidding. nobody has XP pro questions? ... 10 Feb 2010 07:47
Install Equation Editor on Toolbar
Hello, I am having difficulty installing equation editor on my toolbar in Word. I can see it if I click on Insert and then Object and then go to equation editor, but how do I get it as an icon on my toolbar? Thank you. ... 9 Feb 2010 15:10
Using Fractions in Windows 7 Calculator
When using the Windows 7 Calculator in Scientific mode, how can I make it display the answer as a fraction? If I remember correctly, the calculator in previous versions of Windows allowed you to view the answer as a fraction, and I have never in my life seen a scientific calculator that doesn't let you use frac... 11 Feb 2010 11:42
SFC /Scannow error fixed (Windows 7)
Hello Anybody! I ran the SFC /Scannow command, and it ended up showing the error msg: "but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log" The latest error free Ghost image that I have, is dated 19 December 2009, so it wa... 10 Feb 2010 14:34
Windows 7, Multi-monitor, and Desktop Backgrounds
I am using Windows 7 with a multi-monitor setup. I have the presentation display mode set to Extend, and am using the background from the Windows 7 Aero theme. Because my secondary monitor has a slightly different width to height ratio (My primary monitor is 1440 x 900 and my secondary monitor is 1280 x 1024), ... 18 Feb 2010 13:59
Network problem.
I just recently did the upgrade to W7 from VISTA Home Premium 64Bit for the second time. The first time, I had issues with Start up and with a very slow boot which I was unable to resolve. The result was a need to restore the machine to the original factory setup using the HP restore disks. Quite the pain since... 10 Feb 2010 14:34
Adobe Reader for Windows XP64?
Which version of Adobe Reader should I be using for Windows XP64? The Adobe site is not specific and there does not appear to be a viable way to ask. Thanks Bob AZ ... 4 Mar 2010 16:58