First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Windows 7 Desktop Thinks Shared Printer is Offline
Hello, I have a usb printer attached directly to a brand new windows 7 desktop. I have another desktop that uses my wireless network to access the shared printer. this desktop also uses windows 7. I have a windows vista 64 bit laptop that also uses the wireless network. everything prints fine from the vi... 1 Mar 2010 11:25
W7 x64-Recovery of Accidently Deleted File
By mistake deleted an XLS file from my desktop using shift+delete. Unfortunately Windows Backup was not set up on the computer. Can anyone advice on how to recover this very important file? Thanks ... 3 Mar 2010 03:00
Realtek ALC850 audio chipset new drivers
"Carlos" wrote: Realtek (http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/dlac97-2.aspx?lineid=5&famid=12&series=8&Software=True) has just released a new set of drivers for their audio chipsets (e.g.: ALC850, ALC650) embedded in many mobos. The cover the full range from Win98 up to Winx64. Here's the down... 17 Feb 2010 00:34
Windows XP 64 - Blue Screen of Death - no event logging?
Hi all, So I have set Event logging with small memory dump in XP 64 bit, in the System Properties/Startup & Recovery, in order to diagnose a BSOD in win32k.sys, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Unfortunately, when my PC blue screens, no event is written, and no minidump appears in the minidump folder. I have tried th... 24 Feb 2010 15:27
Redirection d'un lien hypertexte vous dit quelque chose ?
Bonjour, Est-ce que quelqu'un a trouv� une solution au ph�nom�ne de redirection lorsque l'on fait une recherche en utilisant Google par exemple ? (Windows 7 - 64 bits) En balayant le PC avec Windows Defender ou avec Ms Tools Spyware, rien n'a �t� trouv� qui permet de r�soudre le probl�me. Merci pour votre ... 17 Feb 2010 06:40
Download link for Windows Profesional x 64
Hi I purchased windows xp professional x 64 several years ago. today i have problems with operation system and i must reinstall it, but i can not find CD with windows xp professional x 64 . Could you send to me download link for windows xp professional x 64 ? Regards Andrey ... 23 Feb 2010 13:36
Slipstreaming XPx64 + SP2
I'm trying to integrate SP2 into a SP1 setup. I get this error [http://lookpic.com/i/17/NvMj0yvW.jpeg] The same thing happens with nLite. Has anyone successfully done this ? ... 19 Feb 2010 12:08
Logon usage question
Hey all, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit here and I am trying to figure out how to track how long users use a PC during there logon times. Is there a way to see how long one used their logons. Just to clarify, I don't want to know how to restrict logon hours, I just like to see how long one was on for the duration of... 16 Feb 2010 02:58
Windows 7 64bit with IE8 32bit and eBay
Hi, Can anyone shed some light on the issue I am having using IE8 32bit on my Windows 7 64bit machine When I am on the eBay site I am unable to leave feedback as the dropdown menu does not appear when selecting the leave positive feedback button. There is also an issue when trying to navigate to multiple pays a... 20 Feb 2010 10:13
Windows 7/64 question
Can someone tell me why my Win 7/64 seems to have a single default folder where almost everything is saved, unless I am careful and force a change? I'm talking about just one folder, everything seems to be forced to go there on saving. The folder is ...Users\my-user-name\documents\excel files This is a p... 19 Feb 2010 13:17