From: John Navas on
4On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 15:07:30 -0400, in
<4c30dd1c$0$5492$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com>, "Peter"
<peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:

[HUGE SNIP]

>thanks.

Please have the courtesy to trim one word replies. Thanks.

--
Best regards,
John

"We have met the enemy and he is us" -Pogo
From: Pete Stavrakoglou on
"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
> "John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Peter wrote:
>>> "Allen" <allent(a)austin.rr.com> wrote in message

>>> As do my wife and I. the last time we went, my wife commented that she
>>> would have liked to hear just one person say "F--- you." I will not
>>> discuss going on Space Mountain stoned.
>>
>> My wife never liked to hear that. What a wonderful wife you have!
>
> Thank you.
> Like me she grew up as a street from NYC and both of us call thigs pretty
> much as we see them. She always had a sense of humor. (she once shot a
> cop with a water pistol.) though the dumbest thing she ever did as stick
> with me all these years. When we met she was just 15. this year will be
> our 50th anniversy. We plan to go the the Panama Canal to celebrate.

Ahh, the long-suffering wife. I have one of those too.

From: Peter on
"Pete Stavrakoglou" <ntotrr(a)optonline.net> wrote in message

> Ahh, the long-suffering wife. I have one of those too.

We were not too far from you last Saturday. We went to Hampton Bays for an
outdoor dinner on the inlet and came home by way of McNulty's. I am
surprised you still haven't tried the best home made ice cream on the
Island. I was disappointed that they ran out of rum raisin ice cream, but
they still had the guitarist who put everybody in a mellow mood. (Or, was it
the ice cream.)

--
Peter

From: Pete Stavrakoglou on
> "Pete Stavrakoglou" <ntotrr(a)optonline.net> wrote in message
>

>> Ahh, the long-suffering wife. I have one of those too.
>>

> We were not too far from you last Saturday. We went to Hampton Bays for an
> outdoor dinner on the inlet and came home by way of McNulty's. I am
> surprised you still haven't tried the best home made ice cream on the
> Island. I was disappointed that they ran out of rum raisin ice cream, but
> they still had the guitarist who put everybody in a mellow mood. (Or, was
> it the ice cream.)
>

> --
> Peter

*Sigh*. My bad. Yes, I still haven't tried McNulty's. And rum raisin is
my favorite. Of course, I've got to watch the carb intake constantly
because of the diabetes but every now and then I have some ice cream. Have
you been to Snowflakes in Riverhead?

From: Peter on
> "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
>> "Pete Stavrakoglou" <ntotrr(a)optonline.net> wrote in message
>>

>>> Ahh, the long-suffering wife. I have one of those too.
>>>

>> We were not too far from you last Saturday. We went to Hampton Bays for
>> an outdoor dinner on the inlet and came home by way of McNulty's. I am
>> surprised you still haven't tried the best home made ice cream on the
>> Island. I was disappointed that they ran out of rum raisin ice cream, but
>> they still had the guitarist who put everybody in a mellow mood. (Or, was
>> it the ice cream.)
>>

>> --
>> Peter
>
> *Sigh*. My bad. Yes, I still haven't tried McNulty's. And rum raisin is
> my favorite. Of course, I've got to watch the carb intake constantly
> because of the diabetes but every now and then I have some ice cream.
> Have you been to Snowflakes in Riverhead?

Nope! Gotta admit I never head of it. Tanger makes any trip to Riverhead
very expensive, unless I am just passing through and driving alone.
Magic Fountain does me in.

--
Peter