First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
TXL Grammar for Ada 2005
Ada 95/2005 grammar for TXL with comment handling on rails! It parses TIS project (Tokener) and full GNAT/GTKAda source code files (3802 files, more than 500000 LoC) in 3 minutes! Now, I plan to implement OMG GASTM/SASTM standard based on the TXL language and XSLT. Ada grammar for TXL : http://github.com/bu2/... 5 Jul 2010 14:25
gnade odbc and join tables
I'm adapting the odbc demo in gnade to learn more about it. I want to be able to join tables and do a select according to the query string included in the code fragment. I 've modified the SQL prepare statement and here it is Len : aliased SQLINTEGER := 0; -- ignored for SQL_C_SLONG, if not ... 6 Jul 2010 03:32
Install problems with Gnat GPL 2010 on Mac OS X
Has anyone succeeded in installing Gnat GPL 2010 on a Mac? The doinstall script doesn't work 'out of the box'. Run under sudo, the first error I hit is this: touch: GPL/gnat-2010-x86_64-apple-darwin9.6.0-bin/install.log: No such file or directory Creating an empty file install.log and restarting leads to this... 8 Jul 2010 12:29
SI unit checking
Dimension checking in Ada made simple. All 7 SI units are included; Centigrade and other temperature skales. Runtime checks can easily be switched off by changing only a few lines of code, i.e. only the numerics remains. IO with unit information is included, e.g. 10.0*km/h. Easy definition of arbitrary other un... 5 Jul 2010 05:37
Basic critical sections question
Suppose I have a multi-tasking system where different tasks may execute a sequence like P1(A,B); P2(C,D); P3(E,F); and I want to make this sequence a critical section. What is the typical Ada way to do this? Would I wrap P1, P2 and P3 in a protected object and call as follows (perhaps creating a reco... 4 Jul 2010 04:43
ANN: Units of Measurement for Ada v3.1
The library provides an implementation of dimensioned values for Ada. Unit checks are made at run-time, if not optimized out by the compiler. SI and irregular measurement units are supported. Shifted units like degrees Celsius are supported too. Conversions from and back to strings are provided for all various irre... 3 Jul 2010 14:34
gnatcoll and mysql
Looking though the ada code in the include of gnatcoll, I can see no reference to mysql only sqllite and postgres but I was under the impression that gnatcoll interfaced to mysql. I think I must be missing something! Can anyone shed some light on this? ... 4 Jul 2010 04:43
GNATColl install script problem
I get the following error when doing the make part of the installation - can this -j option be taken out of the script does anyone know ? tony(a)tony-laptop:~/Downloads/gnatcoll-gpl-2010-src$ make make: [do_links] Error 1 (ignored) make LIBRARY_TYPE=static build_library_type make[1]: Entering directory `/home/to... 3 Jul 2010 12:21
GNATcoll
In my search for a new mysql binding I noticed GNATcoll which looks like it does the job but I am having trouble finding a version I can download, is it propriety and limited to customers of the professional version of GNAT, if not does anyone know where I can download it? ... 3 Jul 2010 05:50
Announce: Matreshka 0.0.4
Hello, I am pleased to announce new version of Matreshka. The goal of this project is to provide set of simple to use but powerful Ada libraries to construct information systems. Most important addition in the new version is non-validating XML processor with SAX2 interface. This version is compatible with both G... 1 Jul 2010 15:33