First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
ANN: Simple components for Ada v3.9
The library provides implementations of smart pointers, directed graphs, sets, maps, stacks, tables, string editing, unbounded arrays, expression analyzers, lock-free data structures, synchronization primitives (events, race condition free pulse events, arrays of events, reentrant mutexes, deadlock-free arrays of m... 14 Jul 2010 10:56
Example GNAT Ada program for openGl
-- This program was converted from a C openGL sample program. June 2009 -- No comment because my "C to A" converter does not create comments -- But it should be easy to understand what going on. -- -- System: One program file and a single support package (2files) -- Requires: GNAT, adaopengl, openGL engine --... 11 Jul 2010 00:46
cmake and PLplot for Ada
Hi, I would like to be able to make scientific 2D plots (Y against X) within an Ada code itself. I've been taken a look at PLplot but the installation is cumbersome for a Windows machine. The installation of PLplot for Windows is at: http://www.miscdebris.net/plplot_wiki/index.php?title=Specifics_for_various_pl... 12 Jul 2010 05:14
matrix package with Ada
Hi, being new to Ada I'm looking for a matrix package that can compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors. I understand that Ada 05 can only do this for symmetric matrices. I read that there was one package --- Ada 95 matrix package that was developed at Drexel University. It is supposed to be located at: http://dflww... 27 Jul 2010 21:41
Truncating a fixed-point value
I must be suffering from an embarrassing mental block, because I'm sure there's a simple solution, but I can't see what it is. I have a value X of a fixed-point type, X >= 0.0, and I need to compute Floor(X) as an Integer. 'Truncation and 'Floor aren't defined for fixed-point types; the type conversion Integer(X... 13 Jul 2010 07:35
Shell Sort
I'm having some trouble with a Shell Sort I'm writing; I think I screwed up the internal insertion sort. Type ARR is Array (Integer Range <>) of Integer; Procedure Sort( Input : in out ARR ) is Gaps : constant array(Positive Range <>) of Integer:= (1, 4, 10, 23, 57, 132, 301, 701, 1750); ... 10 Jul 2010 12:42
N best things about Ada?
Serious question: What do you consider the N best things / strong points / biggest benefits of using Ada? I'm asking as part of my case- building for using Ada at work. Of course I have my own list, but I don't have anywhere near the Ada experience of most of you folks. Thanks. ... 14 Jul 2010 15:24
Wikibook on Ada Programming - Object Orientation
I have a problem with an example in http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming/Object_Orientation#Multiple_Inheritance It proposes to use a mixin together with the Rosen trick, however for unlimited types. This cannot work! When such an object is assigned, the disciminant will inevitably point to the wrong o... 8 Jul 2010 14:43
OpenGL in Ada
Hello everyone, I posted about wanting to write an OS in Ada a while ago and, as part of that effort I've taken to translating the OpenGL API. No, I don't mean JUST running the headers through ato-Ada converter but actually translating the API into a more Ada-natural form. As an example, here is the glColor-'fam... 13 Jul 2010 15:19
Color Ada Keywords
Does anyone know how to format GNAT GPL 2010 to color Ada keywords, instead of the bold format? thanks ... 8 Jul 2010 03:42
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last