First  |  Prev |
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Implementing an Ada compiler and libraries.
Hi, I started to implement the Ada/CS from the Crafting a compiler in C book. I was doing this from scratch, but I decided that I'd rather implement a real subset using the real rules from the standard. So, now I'm looking into implementing an Ada 2005 subset. I don't want to get into a flamewar over reasons w... 16 May 2007 15:51
JGNAT - HTML generation
Hello, I have a random HTML-formatted text generator in Ada and would like to use JGNAT to display the generated HTML on a client browser and also eventually allow the user to generate it again. The generator would also be part of the "Adapplet" - no cgi or server-side programming. Do someone have a small co... 9 May 2007 17:07
Ada Hash
I need to use a hash table to store data using an integer as the key. I would like to use Ada.Containers.Hashed_Maps. Is there a default hash function for an integer that I can supply to the instantiation and could somebody provide a quick sample piece of code to do this? ... 29 Apr 2007 19:00
Finding out minimal allocation unit
Hi, In a few places we are using long lists of items. Those items mostly consist of just a pointer or a record of two pointers. We need cheap insertions and deletions of elements in those lists, therefore we indeed used linked lists and no array solution. However we found out that the minimum allocation unit f... 10 Apr 2007 17:57
accuracy
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 21:18:11 GMT, Bj�rn Persson wrote: Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote: If it were just inaccurate then the obtained values would be like ThreadTime + Error where Error has zero mean. No, that's "imprecise". No. The sets "accurate" and "precise" do not contain each other. Which means... 13 Mar 2007 06:06
Ada.Containers.Doubly_Linked_Lists
Ahhhhh, I see. Okay, so, just out of curiosity, what do I do if I need the Node_type within Ada.Containers.Doubly_Linked_Lists to have an additional "attribute"? So instead of just having type Node_Type is limited record Element : Element_Access; Next : Node_Access; Prev : Node_Access; end record; ... 5 Feb 2007 11:15
GWindows
Is anybody besides me using GWindows to create Windows applications? My last requests for assistance from the members of the GWindows mailing list produced no responses ... 11 Nov 2006 09:56
Problem creating bindings - please help
Hi all, I tried to create my own Ada bindings for a dll, but I didn't succeed. The C-header contains: DWORD __stdcall CAN_GetHwParam( HCANHW hHw, WORD wParam, void* pBuff, WORD wBuffLen); My Ada-spec look like this: with System; package CanApi2 is pragma... 20 May 2006 08:04
tasksing and TCP sockets
Consider an application that communicates with its environment via sensors and actors. For testing purposes the low level access to the sensor and actor data gets replaced by a TCP socket communication whose other end simulates the world, i.e. the world simulation continuously writes sensor data to the socket and a... 6 Feb 2006 00:04
Debugger for GNAT
We are currently using the GPS debugger for our GNAT Ada applications. We feel it is not a very robust debugger, although that could be our limited experience with it. For example, we would to be able to break on any exceptions and view the offending line in the debugger and trace to the source. Also, we would like... 19 Nov 2005 19:40