First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Shootout News: 64 Bits of Sweet Pancake
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/u64q/benchmark.php?test=fannkuch&lang=all&box=1 ... 15 Dec 2009 06:45
gnat project "include file"
HI! I got a projet which are multiple project.. Some of them have dependency to the other. Is there a way to change the with command to used an environment variable? E.g. I have a project call electrics.gpr: with "..\..\..\acsys_common\dist\script\acsys_common.gpr" project electrics is end electrics; I wo... 8 Dec 2009 04:16
Ada and MySQL (mysql_library_init)
Hi, when interacting with MySQL database I should invoke mysql_library_init () function first. GNADE does not have it implemented so I tried to do this on my own: function mysql_library_init ( argc : int; argv : chars_ptr; groups : chars_ptr ) return int; ... 7 Dec 2009 02:00
GNAT.Sockets, Create_Selector and error 10055 on Windows
Dear all, I would like to share with you a problem we recently experienced with Create_Selector on Windows and that drove us (especially my student) crazy. Maybe some of you could be interested in it. My student is developing a program in Ada (did you guess? :) that communicates over the network. The code incl... 5 Dec 2009 05:19
gnat: Execution_Time is not supported in this configuration
Dear Ada community, I have recently become very interested of Ada 2005, and it's real-time annex. However, as a new user of Ada I face some problems with the software. I cannot get the package Ada.Execution_Time to work with gnat, although the gnat documentation says that the real-time annex is fully supporte... 7 Dec 2009 12:53
Mike Yoder
Sad news; (Dr) Michael Yoder passed away on Thanksgiving, according to his brother. He worked with me on the DEC Ada runtime for many years in the 90's, and was a big Ada supporter. Charlie ... 2 Dec 2009 14:22
Genode implements zero-footprint runtime for Ada and SPARK
Today on osnews.com's front page an innocuous phrase caught my attention so I followed the links... http://genode.org/documentation/release-notes/9.11#section-19 "At Genode Labs, we are exploring the use of the Spark subset of Ada to implement security-critical code and use Genode as development platform. For ... 26 Nov 2009 10:49
What makes a procedure call 'dispatching' in Ada?
Hello, I'm trying to fell may way around object oriented Ada programming, and I think I must be missing something absolutely basic. Please consider the following package: ---%<--- package FOOS is type FOO is abstract tagged null record; procedure P (THIS : in FOO); procedure A (THIS : in F... 21 Nov 2009 09:12
Operation can be dispatching in only one type
Hello. I'm trying to write an archive/directory abstraction in a similar vein to PhysicsFS but am at a bit of a loss as to how to design the archiver interface: with Path; package Archiver is type Archiver_t is abstract tagged limited private; type Archiver_Class_Access_t is access Archi... 15 Dec 2009 18:55
Funny thing with GNAT Socket?
Dear all, I have a strange problem (which, actually, is a problem only because I have to use a buggy server) with the following code that sends an HTTP request to the port 3000 of localhost (server and program run on the same PC) ------- with Ada.Text_IO; use Ada.Text_IO; with GNAT.Sockets; use GNAT.Sockets; ... 12 Nov 2009 16:13