First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Protected object which never get finalized
Hi, I may be not lucky : after the case of an object of a protected type being finalized too much soon, here is now that I have to do with an object of a protected type which never gets finalized (think I was to use this latter as a work around after long try failure with the former, I'm really not luc... 15 Feb 2010 20:00
Initialization and Finalization of limited object "returned" by afunction
Le Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:10:19 +0100, Robert A Duff <bobduff(a)shell01.theworld.com> a écrit: Extended return statements are not so important for nonlimited types, but they do come in handy in that case, too. While this may be useful, if it was, to have a way to return none- limited as built-in-place, ... 14 Feb 2010 17:23
GNAT and ISO 10646 (UTF) characters
Using -gnatW8 and -gnati8 works just fine when an input file is using international characters. Gnatstub does not seem to know about the same international characters, though. Or have I just missed the options I should specify? Some hodgepodge source text (encoded using UTF-8) for the sake of an example (wit... 12 Feb 2010 07:47
Gnat Programming Studio (GPS) crashes immediately after starton SuSE 11.2
Running Fedora 11 I just removed the file ${ROOT}lib/gps-xorg/libfontconfig.so and then it worked. On 02/11/2010 04:20 PM, dhenry wrote: Is it on a fresh install? Otherwise, you can try to delete your ~/.gps directory, containing GPS configuration. (or move to another directory, in order to not lose it... 11 Feb 2010 16:10
Gnat Programming Studio (GPS) crashes immediately after start on SuSE 11.2
Hi guys, hope I'm not too o.t. with this issue. GPS crashes immediately with the following: Execution terminated by unhandled exception Exception name: STORAGE_ERROR Message: stack overflow Call stack straceback locations: 0x9196b3e (Address is changing with different versions of GPS) I've tried seve... 11 Feb 2010 11:38
Initialization and Finalization of limited object "returned"by a function
Ludovic Brenta a �crit : Yannick Duch�ne wrote on comp.lang.ada: Tested_Interface : Dispatch.Instance_Class := (Dispatch.New_Instance); Here you are initializing with an aggregate that contains the result of the function call. I suspect this triggers a compiler bug. What happens if you r... 12 Feb 2010 12:17
Initialization and Finalization of limited object "returned" by a function
Hello boys and girls, I'm actually experiencing an deeply unexpected behavior to me. Let me explain in few words, before you go and dinner with the Test program which will come later soon. Limited types does not know what copy is. I always though a limited type "returned" by a function, was Initialized when it... 13 Feb 2010 14:54
Tiny mistaken on an AdaPower page
I've a tiny error on an AdaPower website page. I wanted to tell them via the contact link, but it requires a login and the the registration does not seem to work at all. So if any one here know the webmaster, please, tell him/her. Its on http://www.adapower.com/index.php?Command=Class&ClassID=DataStructures&CID=... 10 Feb 2010 21:19
a multicore XMOS CPU
Hi All, some time ago I have discovered very interesting CPU architecture developed at Bristol University (some of you still remember transputers) (http://www.xmos.com/). The CPU has 4 cores connected via an internal bus and every core can run up to 8 real-time threads per core (http://www.xmos.com/technology/... 15 Feb 2010 10:54
GNAT 2009, Windows and system libraries
I have a problem writing a proper .gpr file for a project that is composed of Ada and C++ code and that uses Windows socket API. I have no problem linking Ada with the C++ library, the problem is with system library known as Ws2_32.lib. When compiling a similar project with a C++ compiler, it is enough to add Ws... 10 Feb 2010 11:06