First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
please ignore
please ignore 123 ... 23 Dec 2009 13:38
GNAT GPL 2009 for Mac OS X (Snow Leopard)
I've just released a 32-bit build of GNAT GPL 2009 for Snow Leopard; find it at http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuada/files/ (navigate to GNAT_GPL Mac OS X/2009-snow-leopard-i386). ... 30 Dec 2009 09:47
stronglytyped.org - Web site powered by Ada Web Server (AWS)
Hi, I know that there is already some sites running AWS[1], but they are still somewhat rare, so I decided to share my site, stronglytyped.org. The site is running on a Linux-based Virtual Private Server (VPS), which actually hosts three web sites: http://www.stronglytyped.org/ - the main site, curre... 24 Dec 2009 04:16
MS anti-virus detected a trojan in GNAVI installation files
Hello all, I've just attempted to send a message to the GNAVI team, but simply get an SQL error syntax message after the form validation and I founded no mail in gnavi.org. So I post here an exact copy of the message I was to send, with the hope someone may perhaps forward it to interested parties. To have ... 21 Dec 2009 10:09
Ann: Visual Ada Developer VAD 7.3
Leonid Dulman wrote: Visual Ada Developer (VAD) 7.3 is now available http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html Unfortunately it seems impossible (at least for me) to download anything from that site. Bye... Dirk ... 20 Dec 2009 11:23
QtAda 3.1 Debian
Hello, is there a way to get qtada-gpl-3.1 compiled with Debian's gnat compiler? gprbuild and gprconfig aren't present on my system and I can't find any package containing them, so the ./configure script fails to run. Thanks in advance, Stefan ... 26 Dec 2009 19:50
GUI with Ada?
Hello; I have not kept up with Ada for sometime. I was wondering, if someone wants to develop a simple GUI (plots, menus, buttons, graphs, etc..) using Ada, and have the code compile to a .exe on windows and linux, which is the current most popular software pieces needed for the GUI? Assuming I will be usin... 29 Dec 2009 04:15
Software for renaming a whole hierarchy of packages?
Dear.all, I have the following problem: I have a (quite large) hierarchy of packages (with package root, say, FOO) that I modified to suit my needs. Since now the two hierarchies are quite different, I would like to rename the root of the modified version, both to avoid clashes and to give a more meaningful name... 19 Dec 2009 11:35
New ARA sponsorship levels
The Ada Resource Association has announced new sponsorship levels, including an inexpensive "contributor" sponsorship. The new levels allow any organization of any size to help support the evolution and marketing of Ada. Sponsors get increased visibility on the Ada IC website along with other benefits. More ... 16 Dec 2009 20:12
Visibility of package parameters in child packages
Hello everyone, I have the following packages: generic with package P is new Q (<>); use P; package Parent is .... end Parent; generic Parent.Child is .... end Parent.Child; I can see P declarations inside Parent, but in Child I need to prefix everything with 'P.', even if I add a use-clause.... 17 Dec 2009 14:49
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last