From: Ray Fischer on
Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 2010-01-26, Ray Fischer <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:
>> Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>I offered several already as I countered your nonsense about government
>>>"services". There isn't very much that government does that cannot be
>>>done in a more reasonable manner when people don't have a mentality that
>>>their neighbors must live and think as they do.
>
>> And yet your argument is based upon the premise that everybody is like
>> you.
>
>There is no such premise. My premise is that coercison is wrong,

So punishing criminals is bad, according to you.

> yours
>is apparently that it is acceptable practice to threaten violence to
>make your neighbors do as you want them to do

I'm not an anarchist. If my neighbors start up a meth lab in their
house then any means needed to make them stop is fine with me.

>>> I state it that way, but
>>>off hand I can't think of what we really need a government, an entity
>>>that has one tool, the use of legal violence against us to rule us, for.
>
>> So then I should be free to kill you and take all of your property.
>
>No.

Why not? Are you going to coerce me to not kill you?

> Your rights end at your nose as the saying goes.

"Rights"?!? Since when do you care about rights?

What about the right to be paid for your work?

>> You don't think that money is of any use. You have no problem with
>> fraud and eliminating courts to resolve disputes.
>
>Again, not my argument,

You hate government. Money is a creation of government. If you
weren't a whiny hypocrite then you wouldn't be using money.

> There are
>many forms of dispute resolution and there is no need for a government
>monopoly on courts.

And, in fact, there is no such monopoly.

And again we see that you're just a stupid whiner.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
Chris H <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote:
>In message <4b5e6b3c$0$1601$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net>, Ray Fischer
><rfischer(a)sonic.net> writes
>>Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Real money, gold, silver, and/or anything else the market settles on
>>>does not need to come from government and for much of US history did
>>>not.
>>
>>You really are a first class idiot. For thousands of years money has
>>come from government. Without the benefit of government and modern
>>banking this society would collapse overnight and your standard of
>>living would revert to that enjoyed by people lving 2000 years ago.
>>
>>And you, being a stinking hypocrite, still use the money that is
>>wholly a creation of the government you despise. You enjoy countless
>>benefits from government even as you whine about having to pay for
>>those benefits.
>
>Not all money has come from the government.

Don't quibble about things I didn't write. It's annoying.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ray Fischer <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:
>> Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Real money, gold, silver, and/or anything else the market settles on
>>>does not need to come from government and for much of US history did
>>>not.
>>
>> You really are a first class idiot. For thousands of years money has
>> come from government.
>
>Government money for thousands of years has been used to cheat people in
>one way or another.

You are an idiot.

No wonder you're so angry: You don't realize why you don't understand
anything.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 2010-01-26, Ray Fischer <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:
>
>>>No, your "services" require violence to be sold.
>
>> You're a liar and a hypocrite.
>
>And yet the "services" are monopolies

Trimmed at the first lie.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Brent on
On 2010-01-27, Ray Fischer <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:
> Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> And yet your argument is based upon the premise that everybody is like
>>> you.
>>
>>There is no such premise. My premise is that coercison is wrong,

> So punishing criminals is bad, according to you.

No. I wrote no such thing. Yet you're the one who wants to sell me fire
protection at the barrel of a gun.

>> yours
>>is apparently that it is acceptable practice to threaten violence to
>>make your neighbors do as you want them to do

> I'm not an anarchist. If my neighbors start up a meth lab in their
> house then any means needed to make them stop is fine with me.

Really? What if your neighbors suspect you've started a meth lab?
Did you ever take a moment to think of it like that? How would violent
dynamic entry by the government's police force while you were eating
dinner go over with you? Better yet, let's say it was your neighbor
that was suspected and the cops messed up on the address and came
bursting into your home?

>>> So then I should be free to kill you and take all of your property.

>>No.

> Why not? Are you going to coerce me to not kill you?

I take it you don't understand the meaning of words. That might be your
issue.

Anyway. You've already accepted that you can have the government act as
your agent and take some or all my property under the threat of killing
me. It would be nice if people like yourself suddenly got the balls to
do it yourselves instead of using the mechanisms of government to do it.
My guess is that you and those like you are too cowardly to use violence
face to face, that's why you have the state do it for you. You're too
affraid your intended victims would fight back and hurt you.

>> Your rights end at your nose as the saying goes.

> "Rights"?!? Since when do you care about rights?

You're the one that doesn't care for rights.

> What about the right to be paid for your work?

You clearly feel that you can enslave others to pay for the "services"
you want. You just have the government take their property, their money,
the fruits of their labor, to provide you with "services".

>>> You don't think that money is of any use. You have no problem with
>>> fraud and eliminating courts to resolve disputes.

>>Again, not my argument,

> You hate government. Money is a creation of government. If you
> weren't a whiny hypocrite then you wouldn't be using money.

Money was created by the market. Like many other things government and
those attached to them took a monopoly over money in order to steal.

>> There are
>>many forms of dispute resolution and there is no need for a government
>>monopoly on courts.

> And, in fact, there is no such monopoly.

There very well is.

> And again we see that you're just a stupid whiner.

Your continued projection is noted.