From: Poetic Justice on
On 1/24/2010 5:37 AM, Chris H wrote:
> In message <4b5b6002$1(a)news.x-privat.org>, rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org>
> writes
>> Ray Fischer wrote:
>>> See: Idiot rightard who doesn't realize that emergency room bills
>>> must be paid.
>>>

>> Well of course they must, but then I never made such a statement, did I
>> lying Ray?
>>
>> You're a real bucket of barf.
>
> So who has to pay the emergency room bills?

The same people that would have pay for their free health care
insurance....

From: Poetic Justice on
On 1/24/2010 5:36 AM, Chris H wrote:
> In message <4b5b5dc9$1(a)news.x-privat.org>, rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org>
> writes
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>>> Nope.
>>
>> See: emergency room.

>>> Sorry, but there are about 30+ million people in the US with no
>>> coverage at all.
>>
>> See; emergency room.
>
> Where do you go for non emergency medical help if you have no insurance?

The county health clinic or the college health clinic or any number of
health centers for the poor where cost is free or prorated/based on your
income.

From: rendition on
Ray Fischer wrote:
> rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:
>>> Wrong
>> Ray, you are stupid,
>
> Whines

No Ray, merely observing.
From: rendition on
Ray Fischer wrote:
> rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:
>>> Says a pro-lie rightard
>> Ray, you are stupid,
>
> Whines

No, observes.
From: rendition on
Chris H wrote:
> In message <4b5b5dc9$1(a)news.x-privat.org>, rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org>
> writes
>> Ray Fischer wrote:
>>> Nope.
>> See: emergency room.

>>> Sorry, but there are about 30+ million people in the US with no
>>> coverage at all.
>> See; emergency room.
>
> Where do you go for non emergency medical help if you have no insurance?

There are numerous free clinics, sponsored health fairs, etc.

http://www.freemedicalcamps.com/

http://www.9healthfair.org/