From: Ray Fischer on
Peter <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Peter <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message

>>>You have no clue.
>>
>> Says a pro-lie rightard
>>
>>>It's easy to make a broad brush statement,
>>
>> Like the one you just made?
>
>More intriquiging logic.

Pointing out your hypocrisy isn't "intriging". It's tiresomely easy.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
tony cooper <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:31:43 +0000, Chris H <chris(a)phaedsys.org>
>wrote:
>
>>In message <4b5b7a92$0$1677$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net>, Ray Fischer
>><rfischer(a)sonic.net> writes

>>>And in the US it's the insurance company that decides.
>>
>>So the UK is a medical decision and the US is a commercial one.
>
>Is Ray Fischer someone you believe? Insurance companies do not make
>decisions about whether or not a client has a knee replacement. Ever.

LOL! I guess you've never heard of something called "prior approval".
Maybe when you get to be an adult and actualy deal with insurance
companies you'll learn how it really works.

>They only have a say-so with procedures that are considered to be
>elective.

Duh! Knee surgery is elective.

>An elective procedure is something like a gastric bypass.

Or knee surgery.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 2010-01-24, Ray Fischer <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:
>> Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Where various criminal gangs battle to be the government.
>>
>> That's kind of what anarchy is. If you don't like government then you
>> get to deal with thugs.
>
>no that's not what anarchy is. Government employs the thugs.

No government, idiot.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
tony cooper <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:37:26 +0000, Chris H <chris(a)phaedsys.org>
>wrote:
>
>>In message <4b5b6002$1(a)news.x-privat.org>, rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org>
>>writes
>>>>

>>>Well of course they must, but then I never made such a statement, did I
>>>lying Ray?
>>>
>>>You're a real bucket of barf.
>>
>>So who has to pay the emergency room bills?
>
>When an indigent patient is treated in an Emergency Room in the US,
>the hospital may present them with a bill, but the hospital knows it
>will not be able to collect the bill from the patient.

Thus confirming that not everybody in the US has health insurance.

> The hospital
>then writes off the outstanding amount.

And charges everybody else more.

> An indigent patient is one
>who has no money and no assets. They just walk away from any bills.

And health care in the US costs twice as much per person.

>The person without insurance who has a real problem in the US is the
>ordinary citizen who does have some money, owns a house, or owns other
>assets. The hospital will pursue this person for the money. They
>will go to court and get a judgement for the amount.

Health problems are a leading contributor to personal backruptcies in
the US.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org> wrote:
>Chris H wrote:
>> In message <4b5b6002$1(a)news.x-privat.org>, rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org>
>> writes
>>>>
>>> Well of course they must, but then I never made such a statement, did I
>>> lying Ray?
>>>
>>> You're a real bucket of barf.
>>
>> So who has to pay the emergency room bills?
>
>We all do.

Health care spending per capita - 1998:
U.S.: $4178
Germany: $2424