From: Ray Fischer on
ceviche <raw(a)fish.sea> wrote:
>Frank Sereno <fsereno(a)domain.invalid> wrote:

>> One thing to point out is that the source that keeps being quoted
>> for the dental problems in the UK is a member of the opposition
>> party. He is going to make every effort to make things look bad
>> because it is beneficial to his political party. I've come to the
>> point where I believe all politicians are liars and crooks.
>
>Can you deny factually, or merely shoot the messenger?

Easy.

Look at life expectancy and infant mortality by country. Those are
good measures of how well a nation's health care system works.

The US does not rank very highly, well below other industrial nations,
even while paying twice as much to cover fewer people.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: rendition on
Ray Fischer wrote:
> rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:
>>> And in the US it's the insurance company that decides.
>> Or the emergency room.
>
> Wrong

Ray, you are stupid, and this is where it ALWAYS ends with you.
From: rendition on

From: rendition on

From: rendition on