From: rendition on
Ray Fischer wrote:
> rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:
>>> Thus refuting the idiot rightard's claim that covered health
>>> insurance is the same as fee-for-service treatment in an emergency
>>> room.
>> No such claim was made,
>
> The rightard

Ray, you are stupid, and this is where it ALWAYS ends with you.
From: rendition on

From: Ray Fischer on
rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org> wrote:
>>> Or the emergency room.
>>
>> Wrong
>
>Ray, you are stupid,

Whines the rightard idiot who doesn't know the difference between
health care and dental care.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
rendition <ren(a)stimpy.org> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> Peter <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>>> "Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>>> You have no clue.
>>
>> Says a pro-lie rightard
>
>Ray, you are stupid,

Whines the rightard idiot.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Brent on
On 2010-01-24, Ray Fischer <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:
> Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> There are still some countries with no effective government at all you
>>> could go to.
>>
>>Where various criminal gangs battle to be the government.
>
> That's kind of what anarchy is. If you don't like government then you
> get to deal with thugs.

no that's not what anarchy is. Government employs the thugs. The US
government does most of it's thuggary overseas but it's slowly showing
up at home.

> But since you don't like government then you really have no
> alternative

Just because you are ignorant of them doesn't mean they do not exist.