From: Brent on
On 2010-01-27, Ray Fischer <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:
> Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:

>>> You really are a first class idiot. For thousands of years money has
>>> come from government.
>>
>>Government money for thousands of years has been used to cheat people in
>>one way or another.
>
> You are an idiot.
>
> No wonder you're so angry: You don't realize why you don't understand
> anything.

Here's a video that might help you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZM58dulPE

It's about the federal reserve.

How about an audio book:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLeRaOCw3E
Chapter 2 beigns with the question of where money comes from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yci9V7oR8-Y

Here's a comic that might be better for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFxvy9XyUtg

From: Ray Fischer on
Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 2010-01-27, Ray Fischer <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:
>> Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Government money for thousands of years has been used to cheat people in
>>>one way or another.
>>
>> You are an idiot.
>>
>> No wonder you're so angry: You don't realize why you don't understand
>> anything.
>
>Here's a video that might help you:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZM58dulPE
>
>It's about the federal reserve.

LOL! Anybody who thinks that YouTube videos are factual evidence
of anything is an idiot.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Brent on
On 2010-01-27, Ray Fischer <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:
> Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> You are an idiot.
>>>
>>> No wonder you're so angry: You don't realize why you don't understand
>>> anything.
>>
>>Here's a video that might help you:
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZM58dulPE
>>
>>It's about the federal reserve.
>
> LOL! Anybody who thinks that YouTube videos are factual evidence
> of anything is an idiot.

These are films designed for instruction. They pre-date youtube. It
would serve you well to further education but like many americans you
refuse to learn more than what was shoveled at you in government school.
You enjoy wallowing in your ignorance. You love being scammed.

Many of those running the scams and such justify their actions because
people like yourself allow them to do it. That people like yourself
deserve it. Perhaps they are correct.

From: Poetic Justice on
On 1/26/2010 11:23 PM, Ray Fischer wrote:
> Brent <tetraethylleadREMOVETHIS(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:

>>> You really are a first class idiot. For thousands of years money has
>>> come from government.
>>
>> Government money for thousands of years has been used to cheat people in
>> one way or another.
>
> You are an idiot.
>
> No wonder you're so angry: You don't realize why you don't understand
> anything.

He works for the government.

From: mrbawana2u on
On Jan 25, 11:07 pm, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Brent  <tetraethylleadREMOVET...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On 2010-01-25, Frank Sereno <fser...(a)domain.invalid> wrote:
> >>  If you are so
> >> much smarter than everyone else, let's hear your actual solutions
> >> rather than the babbling meaningless platitudes.
>
> >I offered several already as I countered your nonsense about government
> >"services". There isn't very much that government does that cannot be
> >done in a more reasonable manner when people don't have a mentality that
> >their neighbors must live and think as they do.
>
> And yet your argument is based upon the premise that everybody is like
> you.
>
> > I state it that way, but
> >off hand I can't think of what we really need a government, an entity
> >that has one tool, the use of legal violence against us to rule us, for.
>
> So then I should be free to kill you and take all of your property.
> [duh,duh,duh]

Typical lib-turd retard solution, ray the alzheimers addled retard.