From: David Kaye on
A customer has installed Vipre and I'm curious to know if it's any better than
MS Security Essentials. Does anybody have *actual* experience with Vipre?

From: FromTheRafters on
"David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>A customer has installed Vipre and I'm curious to know if it's any
>better than
> MS Security Essentials. Does anybody have *actual* experience with
> Vipre?

IIRC Mow Green uses it? I don't know if he posts here though.

From: PajaP on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 10:36:15 GMT, sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com (David Kaye)
wrote:

>A customer has installed Vipre and I'm curious to know if it's any better than
>MS Security Essentials. Does anybody have *actual* experience with Vipre?

No, no actual experience, but still confident enough to state
categorically that MSE *is* the best.

MS developed the OS. They are therefore best able to develop the
software to protect the OS.
From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
PajaP wrote:

> (David Kaye) wrote:
>> A customer has installed Vipre and I'm curious to know if it's any
>> better than MS Security Essentials. Does anybody have *actual*
>> experience with Vipre?
>
> No, no actual experience, but still confident enough to state
> categorically that MSE *is* the best.
>
> MS developed the OS. They are therefore best able to develop the
> software to protect the OS.

That made me laugh!! Thanks.

--
-bts
From: PajaP on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 07:52:38 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote:

>PajaP wrote:
>
>> (David Kaye) wrote:
>>> A customer has installed Vipre and I'm curious to know if it's any
>>> better than MS Security Essentials. Does anybody have *actual*
>>> experience with Vipre?
>>
>> No, no actual experience, but still confident enough to state
>> categorically that MSE *is* the best.
>>
>> MS developed the OS. They are therefore best able to develop the
>> software to protect the OS.
>
>That made me laugh!! Thanks.

;)