From: George Dishman on

"Androcles" <Androcles@ MyPlace.org> wrote in message

> "bz" <bz+sp(a)ch100-5.chem.lsu.edu> wrote in message
> | "George Dishman" <george(a)briar.demon.co.uk> wrote in news:dbr8pg$miv$1
> | @news.freedom2surf.net:
>

> Watch our for bz. He'll calculate 76.6c for the speed of
> an electron in an accelerator and blame YOU for it.

Well so far he has said nothing I disagree with and
provided some very useful links in an area where my
knowledge is decades out of date.

As for "76.6c", I suspect that would be the Newtonian
prediction. It certainly isn't relevant to our
discussion, maybe you saw it in some other thread?

George

From: bz on
"George Dishman" <george(a)briar.demon.co.uk> wrote in news:dbrieo$q9g$1
@news.freedom2surf.net:

> We are certainly on the verge of moving to
> verge of handling single photons routinely.

Yep

> Thanks again for the links.

quite welcome. I looked but I didn't see anything there that would tell me
the pulse width [photon length?].

The spectra seem to indicate that the single photons have very narrow
bandwidth [as I would expect].

--
bz

infinite set.

bz+sp(a)ch100-5.chem.lsu.edu remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap
From: Aristotle on

>>And you still REFUSE to answer the question. Are you a politician?
>>You sure duck questions like one.
>
>I have answered Andersen's question so many times that he has even forgotten
>what the question was.
>
>Notice that he and his mates have run for cover over my proof that the mythical
>'GR correction' of GPS clocks if plain nonsense from start to finish.

Consistent and a pair of cajones.
No only do you still duck the questions you accuse others of doing it
as well.

From: George Dishman on

"Aristotle" <wandering_philosopher(a)socratic_discipline.org> wrote in message

>>>And you still REFUSE to answer the question. Are you a politician?
>>>You sure duck questions like one.
>>
>>I have answered Andersen's question so many times that he has even
>>forgotten
>>what the question was.
>>
>>Notice that he and his mates have run for cover over my proof that the
>>mythical
>>'GR correction' of GPS clocks if plain nonsense from start to finish.
>

> Consistent and a pair of cajones.
> No only do you still duck the questions you accuse others of doing it
> as well.

Nor is it even true, I am still pointing out the
obvious error in his post and will continue to
do so. On the other hand, Henri said:

"Henri Wilson" <H@..> wrote in message
> George, I am not interested in discucssing
> the sagna c any more.

George

From: Aristotle on
>>>Notice that he and his mates have run for cover over my proof that the
>>>mythical
>>>'GR correction' of GPS clocks if plain nonsense from start to finish.
>>

>> Consistent and a pair of cajones.
>> No only do you still duck the questions you accuse others of doing it
>> as well.
>
>Nor is it even true, I am still pointing out the
>obvious error in his post and will continue to
>do so. On the other hand, Henri said:
>
>"Henri Wilson" <H@..> wrote in message
>> George, I am not interested in discucssing
>> the sagna c any more.
>
>George
I have long given up any hope of hearing Henri speak the truth.