First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Old day vs today when camera pointing at monitors ;-)
In the old day when we point the camera at a CRT monitor we see hum noise, something like horizontal bars rolling up/down Today when pointing the same camera at the LCD monitor we don't see such thing anymore Why ? ... 4 Feb 2010 00:07
Essentials of Modern Business Statistics 4th Edition 2009 . Anderson, Sweeney Solution manual and Test Bank is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy this. All emails will be answered ASAP.
Essentials of Modern Business Statistics 4th Edition 2009 . Anderson, Sweeney Solution manual and Test Bank is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy this. All emails will be answered ASAP. ... 2 Feb 2010 16:21
Lab power supply
Hi, I got two lab power supplies, which have amp and voltage control. Now I need to know whether the ground on them is floating or not. I mean that there is no direct connection from the minus pole to electricity network. I don't know the right word for it in English. But what I am after is that do they disc... 2 Feb 2010 16:21
Low Power Satellite Based Laser / Imaging System Could Easily ???Track Activity Disturbing Cheap Reflecting Fibers
In sci.physics Bret Cahill <BretCahill(a)peoplepc.com> wrote: So how much does it cost Can you think of any commodity cheaper than glass slivers or fibers? Yes.  Big talk. Which is why we are still waiting for your spread sheet on why it should be summarily ... 2 Feb 2010 16:21
Diodes for 12v battery charging
I put in a 12v solar panel to charge up 2 ATV's and a mini tractor. Ran some speaker wire and battery clips to charge all of them in parallel. The tractor battery seems to not hold a charge very well. I'd like to add 3 diodes to protect the other 2 batteries in case at night with no input current, the low ba... 2 Feb 2010 16:22
AD & DA
Hi, I am wondering how AD- and DA-converters are implemented. Any documents about the chips internal configuration? Would it be in theory possible to implement them with discrete components? Best Regards Kari PIC - ARM - DISPLAYS - RELAYS - MODULES - CONVERTERS - I2C - SPI - KEYPADS - ACCESSORIES http:/... 2 Feb 2010 16:21
hello friends
hi every one am new here i dont know how to ask but have to ask well,i am bala from tirupati i am studying b.tech final year i got to do a project my areas of intrest are Radar,Augmented reality,robotics,automation,antennas.... Could anyone suggest me where to begin where to find a project where to buy them,a... 2 Feb 2010 16:22
Again about FPGA
Hi, I have difficulties to find out what a max capacity board to use with free software tools from Xilink and Altera. The payware is several thousands dollars - so I can forget the big boards. Best Regards Kari -- PIC - ARM - DISPLAYS - RELAYS - MODULES - CONVERTERS - I2C - SPI - KEYPADS - ACCESS... 2 Feb 2010 16:20
Marketing 15th Pride Ferrell Test Bank and solution manual is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at]gmail.com if you need to buy this. All emails will be answered ASAP.
Marketing 15th Pride Ferrell Test Bank and solution manual is available at affordable prices. Email me at allsolutionmanuals11[at] gmail.com if you need to buy this. All emails will be answered ASAP. ... 2 Feb 2010 16:20
Low Power Satellite Based Laser / Imaging System Could Easily ?Track Activity Disturbing Cheap Reflecting Fibers
In sci.physics Bret Cahill <BretCahill(a)peoplepc.com> wrote: So how much does it cost Can you think of any commodity cheaper than glass slivers or fibers? Yes.  Big talk. Which is why we are still waiting for your spread sheet on why it should be summarily dismissed. Still obsessed w... 2 Feb 2010 16:20