First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Multiple DSL connections - my thanks to everyone
JD wrote: I have a phone line that enters at one end of a house and has a double plate for the usual 2 phone connections in the room. I want to locate an Internet radio near that plate and to have a DSL connection there for that radio. In the next room, about 16' away from the same radio, I have ... 21 Jan 2010 22:33
Multiple DSL connections on one phone line
I have a phone line that enters at one end of a house and has a double plate for the usual 2 phone connections in the room. I want to locate an Internet radio near that plate and to have a DSL connection there for that radio. In the next room, about 16' away from the same radio, I have a computer and I wa... 2 Feb 2010 16:22
Need simple 1vdc relay circuit
Okay, admittedly I am not that well versed in electronics. I can solder and follow directions well enough to put together some interesting hacks occasionally, but I'm really a greenie when it comes to certain aspects. I'm trying to find a reasonable way to accomplish turning on and off a device that is powered ... 23 Jan 2010 14:20
need a transformer
120 volt in, 35 volts out 1.2 amps I am having a hard time finding a 35 or 36 volts out transformer. ... 21 Jan 2010 18:03
Soldering with essential tremor
Dear scielectronicsbasics people, I am 65 and was recently diagnosed with essential tremor. It is not Parkinsons and is not a serious health threat. (Bill Clinton was diagnosed with it a few years ago). Basically it means that my hands shake a little bit. This shaking now makes soldering difficult. What woul... 21 Jan 2010 18:03
question
Let's suppose I buy a receiver that has the following information: - Voltage: 7-12V DC (positive center pin) - Output Current: 245 mA but I have a transformer that has 12v DC output (regulated between 1.5 and 12V) and 500ma, 6VA max, Input 230v-50hz 12.5W. Can I use it to power the receiver safely? Thanks... 17 Jan 2010 15:03
alluminum block
Hello all, If I need an Al Block to heat up and I need the least possible dimensions but I need to increase its temperature from ambient temp(20 degree) to 60 degree. how many watts I need and what the dimensions should be? I do not know from which point I should start. Thanks ... 15 Jan 2010 16:05
dead group?:
This group seems kinda dead from when I was last here a few years back. Is there a better forum for this subject now? -- _from the 1966 TV series_ Robin: You can't get away from Batman that easy! Batman: Easily. Robin: Easily. Batman: Good grammer is essential, Robin. ... 14 Jan 2010 21:24
QC check list ?
Does any members know where I can find technical check list used in the assessing electronic and electrical components found in similiar production line assembly ? Thanks for your help. ... 18 Jan 2010 21:02
PCB Toner transfer?
I have a HP LASER JET 1018 that the toner is running out. I see staples and the regular chains sell replacements for in excess of $100.00. That is more then what I paid for the printer $48.00. I was wondering if anybody tried any of these discount toners like this. http://www.123inkcartridges.ca/hp-toner-car... 2 Feb 2010 16:21