First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
It's all BUSH-CHENEY and you dumbfucked American dickheads fault! For voting the idiots to run the country in the past......
"Dave" <db5151(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Za-dnQ4QVKxnKZXWnZ2dnUVZ_g-dnZ2d(a)posted.internetamerica... and wondering, if I am trying to put the gate at Vp or close thereto, is the voltage applied in referrence to the source voltage or ground? I am seriously considering putting the gate at ground pot... 26 Nov 2009 16:29
TV remote IR receiver module
Are TV IR remote control receiver modules frequency selective? I know that remote control systems use PWM and the pulses are decoded by a microprocessor. What I would like to know is whether the module that functions as the IR photosensor, amplifier and pulse shaper is usually tuned to a particular carrier freq... 27 Nov 2009 08:51
SolderSmoke -- The Book
SolderSmoke -- A Global Adventure in Radio Electronics From Crystal Radios to Podcast MP3s With Occasional Forays into Astronomy, Kite Aerial Photography, and Model Rocketry SolderSmoke is the story of a secret, round-the-world, after-hours life in electronics. Bill Meara started out as a normal kid, but around... 25 Nov 2009 01:38
Sallen and Key's classic 1955 paper
I am looking for the seminal paper by Sallen and Key entitled, "A Practical Method of Designing RC Active Filters." I am currently compiling a list of resources for an application report I am writing for filter topologies and many resources that I found (application notes, journals, books) all reference this docum... 2 Dec 2009 21:12
10 Reasons Why YOU Should Join Us
10 Reasons Why YOU Should Join Us The Most Proven Leisure Internet Business. Business that earns you more money every day. Thanks to the power of the Internet. Ground floor opportunity backed by a highly successful. 1. Free Registration 2. Start Earning As Soon As You Join 3. Weekly Unli... 22 Nov 2009 06:05
Agilent DMMs?
I've owned & used Fluke DMMs and Tektronix scopes. I don't know much about the Agilent U1242A DMM. What's the history of these meters? Quality? Usability? Anyone have any experiences to share? Thanks. ... 30 Nov 2009 06:58
castleink
customer satisfaction guarantee on all its products and the absolute lowest prices for printer ink replacement. www.castleink.com ... 22 Nov 2009 00:41
2,7m� Scheffler Reflector notation issue
"Morris Dovey" <mrdovey(a)iedu.com> wrote in message news:he28rf$cgm$1(a)aioe.org... Curbie wrote: I thought after reading the document's title page which is "2.7m2 Scheffler Reflector Solar Cooker", that the 2,7m2 was just a typo, but after finding some math inconsistencies, all associated with the same ... 19 Nov 2009 14:00
"6000 count" display?
Some DMM manufacturers state that the display of a meter is "6000 count" capacity. With all those 4 digits, the display could show 9999. Why is it called "6000 count"? <http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=- 1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&productId=1537336> Thank you. ... 17 Nov 2009 11:45
Gerber files
I've been designing and making PCBs for my own use for almost 40 years now. The few times I needed more than a couple of units, I had the pattern printed by local silk-screen printers. It's only recently that it has become practicable to outsource them from where I live in a remote location in India (I still ha... 17 Nov 2009 20:51
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last