First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
SchematicPro, Custom Design Electrical Schematics
ssbe83754 wrote: SchematicPro, Custom Design Electrical Schematics Exstensive Parts Library, Import Export Schematics Save in many formats including graphic files http://vehiclerepair.org/schematicpro/schematicpro.htm My work web filter blocks this as "Malware" Dave. -- ==========================... 7 Sep 2009 02:20
ORCAD
Hi, I'm looking for a (free) student version of the latest OrCAD schematic capture and PCB design. Where can I download it from? Thanks, Marc ... 6 Sep 2009 14:13
TURN YOUR INVENTIONS INTO TAX SHELTERS
One way to say your money from higher income taxes is by investing in Limited Partnerships. The Limited Partnership tax shelter is the most widely used business vehicle today by wealthy individuals. The business expenses associated with first year start-ups generates the tax deduction for you. You then partici... 4 Sep 2009 14:20
old ic pinouts
does anyone have an especially good source for datasheets and or pin outs for old ic's. i have obtained a naked 40 pin dip chic for a digital clock and can't do much but look at it without a spec sheet. it's a 'mm5396n' manufactured by national semiconductor. ... 2 Dec 2008 19:41
About ADC
I have not understand some definition used with adc... 1)what is ENOB?A 12 bit adc with enob equal to 11 bit means that 11bit represent the real value and last 1 bit is error affected? 2)what is "noise free resolution"?What is it's difference with enob? Thanks in advance ... 27 Nov 2008 13:25
Need help with basic Oscillator design
I have some electronics theory questions and some electronics simulator questions pertaining to an Armstrong oscillator. I have done some reading and have tried to come up with a design on my own. Most books just show a general diagram with no specific values. I am trying to simulate my design in LTSpice: http... 25 Nov 2008 12:30
binary clock power circuit
hi i build a bcd clock shown in the page http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Bill_Bowden/clock.htm and all the circuit works fine but i want to chage the power source of the circuit to dc source. so my question is how can i get a 60Hz frequency from a dc source? thanks in Advance ... 2 Dec 2008 18:31
want to build a VHF sounder device
Please could someone advise me where I can get a kit or even instructions to build a device that emits a very high frequency 17.5-18.5 kHz tone. I am not an experienced electronics expert but could manage a simple project. Thanks ... 10 Nov 2008 11:55
how to get this PWM DC motor control to handle more power
On 2008-10-28, causalitist <nate53143(a)hotmail.com> wrote: this is the circuit in question, page 3 is the part I'm asking about, not the PWM circuit on page 1,2: http://kitsrus.com/pdf/k166.pdf The IRF4905 and IRFZ44 limit current to 74A and 49A respectively. The LM324 Quad op-Amp limits Voltage to ... 5 Nov 2008 19:01
class A amplifier
Hello, First, I must say that I have not done analog electronics since a long time. So please be indulgent ! I want to do a small class-A music amplifier + preamp. I want to find the best trade-off between simplicity and sound quality. My approach is very incremental. I have started with one old 2N3055, pol... 14 Oct 2008 13:09