From: RichA on
On Jul 26, 3:53 pm, Alan Dunlop-Walters <alanswo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 26/07/2010 19:13, George Kerby wrote:
>
> > On 7/26/10 10:45 AM, in article
> > 35a0c6b6-4200-4267-a903-32bd1b51b...(a)j8g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, "RichA"
> > <rander3...(a)gmail.com>  wrote:
>
> >> More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
> >> who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.
>
> > Both of which you know nothing about.
>
> Wrong.  It knows all about unemployed.  If it was employed it couldn't
> possibly find the time to post all the shite it posts here.

Er, you forgot the III after your name.
From: RichA on
On Jul 26, 5:18 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> On 2010-07-26 14:09:14 -0700, Paul Heslop <paul.hes...(a)blueyonder.co.uk> said:
>

> > ray wrote:

> >> It's been my general observation that if you take exception to the laws,
> >> it's better to direct your enmity at those who MAKE the laws than those
> >> who ENFORCE the laws.
>
> > he's not a brit, he just uses us as something else to have a dig at.
>
> This conjures up visions of a Pythonesque invasion of Canada by a squad
> of "Special Constables", with the mission to track down Rich, and
> contain Canadian photographers so they do not threaten security at
> British railway stations.
>
> What would they do in Grand Fenwick?
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck

Employing amateurs as cops is beyond Pythonesque.
From: RichA on
On Jul 26, 5:08 pm, Paul Heslop <paul.hes...(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> RichA wrote:
>
> > Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
> > idea:
>
> > BBC:
> > the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
> > to undertake police duties
>
> > More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
> > who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.
>
> jees, that very broad minded of you mate.
>
> --
> Paul  (we break easy)
> Stop and Lookhttp://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

You know what kind of people like to dress up in uniforms and pretend
they're police, or army officers? Actors, and lunatics.
From: RichA on
On Jul 26, 5:09 pm, Paul Heslop <paul.hes...(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> ray wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:45:24 -0700, RichA wrote:
>
> > > Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an idea:
>
> > > BBC:
> > > the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers to
> > > undertake police duties
>
> > > More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables" who
> > > are already such a pain when it comes to photography.
>
> > It's been my general observation that if you take exception to the laws,
> > it's better to direct your enmity at those who MAKE the laws than those
> > who ENFORCE the laws.
>
> he's not a brit, he just uses us as something else to have a dig at.
>
> --
> Paul  (we break easy)
> Stop and Lookhttp://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Form up ranks, sheepdog. If you consider yourself to be part of a
mass of dunderheads who are policing in Britain these days, then what
the Hell are you doing with a camera, because they certainly (based on
police behaviour) do not mesh.
From: Savageduck on
On 2010-07-26 16:29:35 -0700, RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> said:

> On Jul 26, 5:18�pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>> On 2010-07-26 14:09:14 -0700, Paul Heslop <paul.hes...(a)blueyonder.co.uk>
> said:

> a:

> ho

> s,
>>
>>> he's not a brit, he just uses us as something else to have a dig at.
>>
>> This conjures up visions of a Pythonesque invasion of Canada by a squad
>> of "Special Constables", with the mission to track down Rich, and
>> contain Canadian photographers so they do not threaten security at
>> British railway stations.
>>
>> What would they do in Grand Fenwick?
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Savageduck
>
> Employing amateurs as cops is beyond Pythonesque.

Whooooosh!

....and here I was deluded into believing Canadians had a sense of humor.

You need to come up for air from time to time.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last