From: RichA on
Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
idea:

BBC:
the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
to undertake police duties

More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.
From: DanP on
On Jul 26, 4:45 pm, RichA <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
> idea:
>
> BBC:
> the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
> to undertake police duties
>
> More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
> who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

They are out to get you Rich and they are getting stronger.

DanP
From: George Kerby on

On 7/26/10 10:45 AM, in article
35a0c6b6-4200-4267-a903-32bd1b51b4b1(a)j8g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, "RichA"
<rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
> idea:
>
> BBC:
> the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
> to undertake police duties
>
> More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
> who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

Both of which you know nothing about.

From: jon on
On 26/07/2010 16:45, RichA wrote:
> Just when you[SNIP]

Shut up.
From: Jenkem on

wrote:

>Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
>idea:
>
>BBC:
>the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
>to undertake police duties
>
>More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
>who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

Ah. You appear to have misplaced delusions of adequacy. The Special
Constabularies are not new.

I'll even give you a clue:

http://www.policespecials.com/about.html

And, before casting aspersions on the educational adequacy of others
perhaps you should do some remedial spelling work before posting
further; the Chambers dictionary has not 'looney' but 'loony'. The
plural of either does not require the use of a Grocer's Apostrophy.
The 'y' should be replaced with 'ies' to be grammatically correct.

The tenor of your observation suggests that you are aggrieved that the
police have had cause to talk to you about delinquent behaviour on
your part. I could be wrong on that deduction, it could just be that
you're a troll or merely a piece of faecal detritus that needs to be
flushed from Usenet.

Into the toilet bowl with you and down around the trap into the sewers
where you belong.

Disgreards
Jenks

p.s. Have Nice Day!