First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Interesting post on piano "warmth" - seems extraordinary
http://www.forum-pianoteq.com/viewtopic.php?id=1378 ... 31 Jul 2010 18:21
Any Ztar users out there?
My GR-33 / GK-2A combo just aint cuttin for some time now. I used to be able to get some nice tracks out of it but lately the connections are looser and much more sensitive and I can hardly play a few measures without an annoying mess. I know the holy grail is Ztar but have never used one nor do I know anyone ... 23 Jul 2010 15:48
Apple iPod touch 32 GB (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL
Apple iPod touch 32 GB (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL $263.54 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping http://astore.amazon.com/agsdirect-20/detail/B002M3SOC4 ... 18 Jul 2010 10:31
1/2 Price EZX & SDX
For a limited time through audiomidi.com ... 16 Jul 2010 09:52
SONAR - Getting Back Hidden MIDI Tracks
I did a Freeze and chose to hide the MIDI tracks. How can I get them back so I can use them? -- Cheers, Ben ... 12 Jul 2010 07:23
Unusedable Exported WAV
After I freeze a soft synth track and then export to WAV it won't play. What am I doing wrong? -- Cheers, Ben ... 18 Jul 2010 03:03
Wanted: Scale Volume instead of Scale Velocity
Benjamin Goldman wrote: My trouble is that I'mprogramming my MIDI with the Ultimate Analog soft synth. That synth is totally the cat's pajamas! Anyway, I need to use a Scale VOLUME function if at all posible. The patch I'm using (perhaps the whole synth) doesn't respond to velocity. Is there a C... 11 Jul 2010 01:50
Wanted: Scale Volume instead of Scale Velocity
My trouble is that I'mprogramming my MIDI with the Ultimate Analog soft synth. That synth is totally the cat's pajamas! Anyway, I need to use a Scale VOLUME function if at all posible. The patch I'm using (perhaps the whole synth) doesn't respond to velocity. Is there a CAL or some way I can map the velocity r... 10 Jul 2010 10:30
XP vs Windows 7
How many here are using Windows 7 and Sonar? Any issues? How many here are still using XP? ... 23 Jul 2010 01:38
your opinion..
I'm recording 20 soundbites of 90 second song samples--four samples in 5 genres of music (ie classic rock, hard rock, country, dance and modern/alternative) for my new website -(up in 2weeks) I'm recording the songs in sonar 7.2 and I'm used to mastering a bit in Sound Forge 4.5 after the Sonar Any tips on whet... 7 Jul 2010 16:45
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13