First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Monitors
Hello all I have a question regarding monitors. For years I have a been doing my mixing on a pair of B&W speakers that are very good but are basically Hi-Fi speakers. I'm wondering, how much of a difference will it make if I invest in a pair of proper studio monitors. A guy I know who runs a music shop was tr... 11 Jun 2010 00:32
Volcano Dust
"John Braner" <me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message news:huqoab$ing$1(a)news.eternal-september.org... I've got a new song - called "Volcano Dust". Part I is a 4 minute "Volcano sequence", meant for late night listening after a few drinks or whatever, and Part II is the actual song. I've put up a long version ... 10 Jun 2010 14:31
SONG: Volcano Dust
I've got a new song - called "Volcano Dust". Part I is a 4 minute "Volcano sequence", meant for late night listening after a few drinks or whatever, and Part II is the actual song. I've put up a long version (Part I and II) and a "short" version which gets straight into the song. short http://soundclick.co... 11 Jun 2010 04:51
FYI: support email to db audio
Mr. Brown, I purchased your suite of plugins in 2001 or 2002 including the mastering limiter, dynamics processor, multiband limiter and deesser. Lately I have decided to reinstall and use them but I can't locate my authorization email or codes. I originally ordered them when I lived in Cleveland, Ohio, USA... 14 Jun 2010 19:35
Fix for Google Background image nightmare
Here's my fix for it: http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=017088194825783457370:wdw0_8t56e4 ... 10 Jun 2010 06:41
Pic of my father-in law
I know some folks have seen this, but just in case they haven't, I just wanted to post this as a tribute to the best father-in-law anyone ever had. He passed away last Saturday. http://www.sonicmusic.net/Frank_Frank.jpg Oh, btw, he's the one at the bottom of the picture ;) Poly ... 10 Jun 2010 11:06
Dis-Claimer
On 09/06/2010 14:44, Glennbo wrote: Hello, It has been brought to our attention that there are several discussion sites serving as Cakewalk User forums on Google Groups and Usenet. Please be aware, that Cakewalk is unable to delete, move, or edit your posts in these groups. Also, any claims bein... 11 Jun 2010 17:00
master levels in Sonar 7
Just wondering what actually happens (if anything) when you dial back your master levels a bit. I'm getting better at it but I still find myself ending up with a mix that's too loud-ie-over 2 or 3 and dial the masters back to -2 or -3 to compensate. Is there tone loss or anything going on I should be aware of... 9 Jun 2010 04:15
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://mastidunia.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 6 Jun 2010 23:50
Kitchen Splitters
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 01:25:39 +0000 (UTC), Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote: I got a request today from a 5th grade teacher in Clearfield, PA asking if it would be ok to use a segment of my song "Kitchen Splitters" for a video they are producing in their home economics class. I gave her ... 16 Jun 2010 16:34
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last