First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
is there a way to insert week numbers in the Outlook Calendar?
I need an easy way to control contracts and week numbers are basic for one of my subcontractors. Can anyone help? Thank you! ... 26 Mar 2010 14:23
Sharing Outlook calendar appointments with Sharepoint
It is possible to enter an appointment in Outlook calendar then have the option "whether or not" you want that appointment to appear in a Sharepoint calendar? In other words, I may not want to share all my entries in Outlook with Sharepoint... Appreciate your advice... Thank you. ... 27 Mar 2010 19:58
How can I send a copy of monthly events on calender to others
I have just spent a lot of time putting all events on calender and now I would like to send out each month a list to others ,how can I do this please. ... 26 Mar 2010 10:25
Include a note with meeting cancellation?
I need to cancel a recurring meeting, but want to include a note with the cancellation notice. Is this possible? Using XP and Outlook 2007. ... 25 Mar 2010 22:03
Outlook and Mobileme
When using mobileme and outlook, outlook insists on keeping their default calender, so I have 2 calenders listed in outlook calander. How do I delete the default outlook calender, or merge them so only 1 calender shows? ... 25 Mar 2010 23:12
Calendar opening in “Excel” column format???
For some reason my Outlook Calendar has started opening in a “Excel” format, instead of a traditional daily or monthly calendar format. Any idea on how to switch it back to the traditional view? Thanks, WS ... 25 Mar 2010 18:37
OUtlook calendar is locked for changes?????
OUtlook will now allow changes to existing meetings nor allow me to save new ones. What is the problem? ... 25 Mar 2010 23:12
calendar for multiple time zone users: all day events
Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work properly? ... 25 Mar 2010 15:02
How do I get my Outlook booking shown correctly in Groupwise?
My Outlook calender bookings comes out all garbled in Groupwise. I think it has something to do with a "Mime" format. What should I do to correct this? ... 25 Mar 2010 08:00
Disable Delagtes to Auto-accept Meetings
User (A) has delegate enabled to user (B) to manage his calendar with permission as an editor. User (A) also has the auto-accept meeting feature enabled. The problem is that the delegate (User B) is doing the auto-accept meeting instead of User A. When User B is auto-accepting, the meeting will appear in User A's ca... 24 Mar 2010 23:54