First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
iphone/outlook color coding
I searched the www.slipstick website this morning and have 6 pages of possible 3rd party apps that all claim to solve the problem of syncing outlook calendars with multiple computers and mobile devices. But I didn't see where any referenced syncing with the iphone as well as multiple computers (networked pc and laptop)... 29 Mar 2010 14:45
Room booking - booking someone's office
We use Exchange 2007 (soon going to 2010) and make active use of the excellent room booking facilty. We want to push this into booking people's offices. So, for instance, I have my office - but if people can see that I'm going to be out, they can book it as a meeting room. Also, if members of my team desperate... 29 Mar 2010 13:39
Unable to turn off Task reminder
Every time I open Outlook I receive a Task reminder for a deleted event. I am unable to turn off the reminder. I get the following message: "Cannot turn off the reminder. You may be reminded again. Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid." How can I permanently turn off... 29 Mar 2010 12:31
AUTO TEXT | switch off
in Calendar after I update a meeting, the shared calendars show the following auto-message, which I want to switch off "The contents of this message have been updated....". ... 29 Mar 2010 12:31
Calendar entries being deleted & auto archive
Hi How do I stop my calendar entries being deleted automatically? I can't seem to locate where the Auto Archive is in Outlook for Windows 7 it doesn't appear to be showing when you click on options and then the 'Other' tab. Thanks ... 29 Mar 2010 01:32
Outlook 2007 Calendars
How do I combine all calendars into one calendar: Birthday; US Holiday; appts.. I want the choice of looking at ONE calendar and seeing all of this different information displayed. ... 29 Mar 2010 00:28
Calendar display in Outlook
My computer is running XP Professional: Help Menu for Microsoft Office Outlook (2003) says, “Change the Calendar display start and end times.” I know how to change the start and end times. What I NEED to find out is how to change the "DISPLAY." A technician doing a tune-up on my computer set the display ... 27 Mar 2010 19:58
Appointment Tracking Missing
I created an appointment (Outlook 2007) and invited several participants and the tracking option in the navigation went missing. Does anyone know why this happened? It didn't happen to all of my appointments, just a few... any suggestions? -- CoffeeGuru http://forums.slipstick.com ... 29 Mar 2010 00:28
Automatically print email attachments
Does anyone know a way to make Outlook print the attachments to an email when it is received? -- 525047 ... 26 Mar 2010 14:23
why past appointments disapear
aftre about 3 months all my past calendar records disappear. this also applies to my blackberry, which is synched with Outlook every day. How do i stop this? ... 27 Mar 2010 19:58