First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reminder that is turned off by meeting originator gets turned back on by recepients
Hi all, We are using Outlook 2007/Exchange 2007 and have came across a item of question. We have noticed that when a calendar entry is created and sent to a group of people, that the reminder setting does not get propagated. For instance, when the originator turns off the reminder and sends the notice out,... 22 Apr 2010 17:39
Showing GMT time zone and meeting interval
Can I have the GMT time zone show in Outlook2007 calendar and also meeting interval is 15mins. instead of 30 mins. Thanks! ... 19 Apr 2010 09:30
How do I link calendars so info is shared on each calendar
I have access (some I can edit, other I view only) to several shared calendars, how can I set up their calendar so that each person who owns a calendar that enters in an appoitnment so that it automically links their appointment to my calendar, so that I can see on my calendar what each persons schedule is, wi... 19 Apr 2010 22:58
Meeting requests arriving as emails
Since January, all meeting requests I've received arrive as emails, all starting as "BEGIN:VCALENDAR METHOD:REQUEST"... Outlook is not recognizing the email as a meeting request. The meeting organizer is sending from Outlook 2003 and I am using Outlook 2007. Again, this configuration used to work just fi... 19 Apr 2010 09:30
Calendar last modified
Outlook 2007 - A calendar is used by a Executive who has 2 admins both of who create and modify entries in the Execs Calendar. Is there any way to tell who last modified the entry ? ... 19 Apr 2010 12:37
Outlook crash when open shared calendar
Hi, We run Exchange 2007 with Outlook 2007 as client. Outlook will crash no matter which desktop user A log into when open user B's shared calendar, but user A is able to open other people's shared calendar fine. This problem can be repeated on different desktops. On same desktop, some user can open user B's... 16 Apr 2010 20:42
Calendar/Organizing Program
I wonder if anyone would know if Microsoft makes a program that would be like outlook, but without the mail feature. I want a computer program that has a main calendar that can be shared, along with a task list feature without the clutter of the mail feature. Some sort of mass organizer with reminder features..... 16 Apr 2010 16:14
Providing calendar access to someone else if not a part of a vpn
Is it possible to view and schedule on someone's calendar who isn't on your network/vpn? -- Jocelyn Y. Reynolds ... 16 Apr 2010 11:43
Why does calendar dates that I receive go directly to "Delete" box
Calendar dates that I receive from others in the bldg. go directly to my "Delete" box. Does anyone know how I can change them to go to my "Inbox"? ... 15 Apr 2010 15:53
stop calendar deleting
My calendar keeps deleting the previous month of information. I've turned off auto-archiving and it still happens. No idea where the info is going. Do NOT want any calendar info deleted or archived. Any advice much appreciated! ... 15 Apr 2010 18:07