First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Back to Back apt's in Outlook 2007 problem in Mobile 6
When entering back to back appointments in 10:00 – 11:00, 11:00 – 12:00, Outlook 2007 via exchange the second appointment will not appear. Changing the start time of the second appointment to like 11:01 will correct the problem. Any solutions other than changing the start time?? ... 4 May 2010 17:59
Recurring appointment changes
Outlook 2007 We have a customer who has set a recurring meeting/appointment for herself on M/W/F. If she has a conflict on a specific day, she may elect to move that appointment to a different time and maybe even a different day. She does that via drag and drop. If she didn't move it to the correct time or... 4 May 2010 13:29
Multiple calendars
I use "back-up software" to backup my calendar and all my contacts from Outlook 2007. I recently had to retrieve the backup files due to a computer failure. All my contacts came back but I now have 2 calendars. The Outlook default calendar and my calendar which is a sub folder of the default. I have been unab... 4 May 2010 14:35
Multiple calendars
I use "back-up software" to backup my calendar and all my contacts from Outlook 2007. I recently had to retrieve the backup files due to a computer failure. All my contacts came back but I now have 2 calendars. The Outlook default calendar and my calendar which is a sub folder of the default. I have been unab... 4 May 2010 12:21
total appointments allowed to enter in all day events month view
i can enter 8 or 9 appointments but can only view 7 when i print the calendar ... 3 May 2010 23:09
Printing calendars in Outlook 2010
Is there a template in Outlook 2010 to print the monthly calendar in the same format as was done in Outlook 2003? ... 11 May 2010 10:04
repair corrupt data in outlook calendar- can't open or dismiss
I have a reminder that cannot be opened or dismissed. It says it's 198 weeks overdue. When I try to open I get a message: Cannot open the item for this reminder, cannot locate recurrence information for this appointment, data has become corrupt. When I try to dismiss the message is: cannot turn off this rem... 3 May 2010 20:57
Need a way to fix for calendar reminders that are not working
I use my Outlook calendar to run my business life. For years, the calendar reminders worked well. Now it's not working at all. I found an easy fix that worked one time, but reverted back to not working: Start - run - outlook /cleanreminders Then, Start - run - outlook /cleanfreebusy This doesn't work no... 3 May 2010 23:09
Changing Calendar Permissions
Hi, We have a user out on vacation and I have been asked to add another user to permission to input appointments. Is there a way for me, as an admin, to do this without changing the user's password, logging in as them to make this change? Thanks, Mike ... 3 May 2010 16:30
Changing Calendar Permission
Hi, we have a user on vacation, and another user needs permissions on their calendar to schedule appointments. Is there a way for me, as admin, to make this change. I could just change that user's password in ADUC and log in and change it, but wanted to ask if there was another way to do this. Thanks, Mik... 3 May 2010 23:09