First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Need to view more appts per day
I too am really frustrated that Outlook 2007 Calendar doesn't show all the appointments I have when PRINTED. I know I can see them on the screen by switching to Day or Week View, but what I need is a calendar that I can physically carry around with me that shows all of my appointments. Why have a calendar t... 4 Jun 2010 21:24
How do I delete the END time for appts on Outlook 2007 calendar?
My outlook 2007 calendar is now showing START and END times. I want to keep the end times recorded in the system, but do not want them to display on the calendar in month view. Ideas? ... 17 May 2010 22:25
Use has issue with Outlook calendar
Hi all, I have a user who is having two different issues with her Outlook calendar. She is using a Windows XP operating system with Outlook 2003 on an Exchange 2003 server. She is an office assistant so she is a delegate for other users and has a view of multiple calendars from her Outlook. Following are the ... 18 May 2010 10:22
One Meeting w/ Multiple Presenters @ Different Times
I have a recurring weekly meeting scheduled with the same invitees. However, each week we have different presenters join for only a portion of the call. For example, it's a two hour meeting with 4 presentations of 1/2 hour each. The presenters change each week. I'd like to keep the 2 hour invite on the re... 18 May 2010 18:09
Incorrect format for received calendar requests
All of a sudden, the format changed on the calendar items we received. We are using Outlook 2007. Instead of being received in an "accept" format and automatically put into our calendar, we receive the calendar items in this format: BEGIN:VCALENDAR METHOD:REPLY PRODID:Microsoft CDO for Microsoft Exchange VERSI... 17 May 2010 13:33
How do I associate task list with another calendar?
I have an extensive task list that shows in one calendar view. I would like it to show in another. Can I associate it, or does it have to all be reentered? ... 22 May 2010 00:54
How do I get fonts to print larger on my calenders? (about siz
When I print my calenders for each week the fonts are size nine. I can't seem to find anywhere to change them. They look fine one the screen, but when I print their are very tiny. ... 15 May 2010 18:06
How to sidestep "The contents of this appointment have been updated... " issue
Like some other folks, and being somewhat naive, I thought that I could create a recurring meeting and then go in an individually modify a single instance of that meeting to add details on what was happening for that specific session. I think I now realize that this is a bad plan as it can lead to data corrupt... 17 May 2010 09:08
calendar sharing problem in outlook 2003
I have a Windows 2003 SBS running using Exchange server 2003. All clients are using Office 2003 and are sharing calendars. One of the PC's now will not allow others to add or make changes to his calendar. He can make and add changes but others cannot. They get the error "the item could not be saved to this ... 14 May 2010 20:31