First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Can't Open Calendar
Hello, User can not view her own calendar. The right pane says folder can not be displayed. Also, there is no checkbox next to her "My Calendar" only a small calendar icon. In addition, if she opens a shared calendar (also just has calendar icon, no checkbox), she can then go back to her calendar that now has a che... 27 May 2010 11:31
Help, Reapearing Deleted Calendar Apointments
We are running Exch. 2003 and Outlook 2007. I have a user that has four problem items on his calendar. About every two mins. they show up in his Deleted Items folder (but they are NOT removed from his calendar. By the end of the day he has hundards of copies in his Deleted Items folder and they just keep com... 27 May 2010 11:31
Privacy setting on meeting gets disabled
I have Outlook 2007 and I sync with my Nokia phone using OVI software. Over the last few weeks items I have marked PRIVATE within Outlook calendar have changed and are no longer marked PRIVATE when I look at them. This doesn't happen to all items or the same ones each time, only some. Synching doesn't seem to aff... 26 May 2010 18:04
Disable Internet Calendars but keep ICS importing
The Outlook security configuration to Disable Internet Calendard Integration it a nice concept but goes too far. Rather than just blocking or unregistering the Webcal protocol, this setting also blocks any importing of ICS/VCS files. This makes Outlook seem silly by allowing you to Export an event but can't I... 25 May 2010 19:05
Cancel a meeting that has been deleted from Organizer's Calendar
I have recently taken over the position of Secretary for several people. The previous secretary had deleted a recurring meeting from the organizer's calendar without sending cancellations to attendees. Is there a way to send out cancellations now? ... 25 May 2010 22:22
customize recurrence pattern
We are trying to set up monthly training classes in Outlook Calendar that recur the [#] weekday of each month. Currently the selection # is first, second, third, fourth, last. I need it to go higher. Is there a way to customize the drop down to indicate the correct day number? ... 3 Jun 2010 16:48
Why are meeting requests showing up scrambled / plain text?
so does anyone know how to fix it? "Jana" wrote: I have been receiving meeting requests in Outlook 2007 and they never show up properly. They show up in plain text and are completely scrambled and illegible. I don't know why they are showing this way? It used to be that this only happened from ou... 25 May 2010 12:26
Unable to update free/busy information
I am no longer able to manage my Exchange calendar delegates (add, remove, change permissions, etc.). I receive an error "Unable to update free/busy information" Any idea why? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/outlook-calendar/201005/1 ... 25 May 2010 10:13
Archived Calendar items
Hi - I am using Outlook 2003. Is there a way to retrieve and view archived calendar items? If so, can someone let me know how this is done? Thanks, Anna ... 25 May 2010 12:26
Outlook Calendar
How can I print Calendar in 15minute increments please? ... 25 May 2010 11:20
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last