First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Sharing but tabs are missing
I am using Outlook 2003 and I want to share my calendar. When I click on Share my calendar, I only see 3 tabs, none labeled Permissions. My co workers see about 7 tabs with one labeled permissions. did I delete tabs from my calendar properties somehow? ... 14 May 2010 18:20
Adding Calendar to Favorite Folders
I want to add my Calendar to my Favorite Folder. ... 17 May 2010 09:08
Why is date repeated in brackets in Outlook 2007 Calendar?
in day, week, month, views ... 22 May 2010 00:54
Sending multiple events
Hi 1. When I have completed a commercial agreement for one of my clients, I send them a list of the key dates and events arising out of it. 2. I'd like to email them a single file that – on double click – will automatically import those dates into their Outlook calendars. 3. This must be easy! I have heard... 16 May 2010 20:08
Appointments
I need to send out appointment requests to a number of people but only allow the users to read the entry and not modify the date and time of the appointments. Is this possible? I don't want to share my calendar or view there calendar. I don't want to have to use any programming languages either, if possibl... 14 May 2010 11:43
Outlook should use BST not GMT for UK during DST
It is a pain but I've found that if you modify: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\GMT Standard Time\Display to be BST instead of (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London then you will avoid confusing non-Outlook recipients of your meeting invites. ... 13 May 2010 08:17
switching between recorded items and daily calender
I don't know what I did but I now have a list of recorder reaccuring items insted of my daily calender. I assume that there must be a switch to toggel back and forth but I cannot find it. ... 13 May 2010 11:37
Reporting on Outlook Calendar Categories
We have an office with 6 sales guys. They put all their meetings in Outlook and recently have all been using categories to mark those meetings. Does anyone have a report, tool, excel template, or anything where we can run quick reports for a sales guy telling him he had Last week 10 meetings in "Category 1" 4 ... 13 May 2010 07:12
How do I cancel meetings I organized but am not attending?
I organized recurring meetings with co-workers for the rest of the year. They needed to be cancelled. I successfully cancelled them from my calendar, but not the other attendees' calendars. Now I'm stuck! ... 12 May 2010 20:21
Custom Calendar Views Not Sharing With Calendar
I'm using Outlook 2007 with an Exchange Server on Windows Server 2008. I have created a calendar with custom views saved as "This Folder, Visible to Everyone". I have shared it (at Editor level) but the custom views don't seem to be available on anyone else's computer. According to most, that should be sufficie... 12 May 2010 17:00